Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I was reading this article which I found some parts to be true. Not all is true but it is a very good article.

On “What About Our Educated Elite?” I found this “<span style=”font-size: 13.600000381469727px;”>My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world’s population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years” which is something we have been talking about it one of our post. </span>

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/04/will-humanity-survive-the-depopulation-agenda-of-the-global-elite-2462118.html?utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FgXna

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Will the Elite survive OUR depopulation agenda ?

King louis the 16th , and Tsar Nicholas II , come to mind . Remember , the French revolution was triggered by mobs of angry women that coudnt feed their children .

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

I personally feel we have much more to fear from Mother Nature than ebola, russia, china, emp’s etc Freedom. Tolik hit the nail on the head. Food and – lest we forget – w a t e r.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

I personally feel we have much more to fear from Mother Nature than ebola, russia, china, emp’s etc Freedom. Tolik hit the nail on the head. Food and – lest we forget – w a t e r.

Agree. At the end of the day the idea to prep for a world with scarce resources and not authorities that uphold the law probably covers most of the problems we might face.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>tweva wrote:</div>

True, tweva, water is the primary crucial prep.  We have seen the misery of living with polluted water in India…having to haul it on your shoulder for miles.  And the ramifications of its scarcity in southern Idaho.  If technology failed there, it would revert to sagebrush desert and jackrabbits, instead of the croplands that feed the world with French fries.

Water, water, water.  Can’t live without it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.