Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Good one, Tec. I wonder if that was the cause of the war in heaven, talked about in Revelation, when the dragon and his angels were cast out. I wonder too, if there’s a pattern there from which we can learn …. ;-)

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

GS, I also wonder. Heaven is a free thinking place were God lets us be free. We may still be cast out of heaven if we continue in a sinful way. That is what I get from that part of Revelation. Is that what you understand from reading it.
    I feel that Earth is the learning ground to prepare us for Heaven.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Freedom, I’m choosing to keep my contributions here largely out of the spiritual realm (except for the few brief entries to that thread in the past). I’ve got some very strong beliefs, but don’t want to push that here, not the least of which is out of respect for different views by others. I’d hate for that kind of discussion to lead to others choosing to simply withdraw altogether, or worse, get into a flame war here. There are too many good people here to risk making enemies of our own “battle buddies” over religious differences. (I do happen to believe that mankind was given the gift of agency from the beginning, and that it’s a fundamental principle. It’s called liberty and freedom. Anything less than that makes the rule-maker an oppressive slave master – and that was/is the role of the adversary, not the Master of it all. That just makes much-too-much sense to me. But that’s as far as I’m willing to go with that here.)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.