April 23, 2014 at 10:58 am #10388
I will post in this thread whenever we update the website or server. Please get in touch with us here or at email@example.com whenever you experience any problems with the website.
- 23/04/2014: Moved some website assets to a content distribution network (that means the site should load a bit faster at some places, especially outside of the US after the changes come into effect in the next 24 hours).
- 24/04/2014: Visual redesign, added visual text editing for replies and new topics. Added new views panel for all posts since last visit.
- 28/04/2014: Private messages added, please reupload your user profile picture, group feature added but still currently in testing
- 29/04/2014: Added the Forum Dashboard and Help Menu in the sidebar
- 01/06/2014: Disabled the visual editor due to HTML encoding problems.
- Misc. improvements
Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")April 25, 2014 at 5:23 am #10740
Jay, thank you for adding the ability to see topics that have new posts since the last time visited.
I want to ask if it’s possible to improve on this by having a button to push that will take the member to the first post made in a thread since their last visit? As it stands I must go to the last post and scroll backwards (possibly over a couple of pages if it’s a busy thread) until I find it.
Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!April 25, 2014 at 5:31 am #10741
This isnt possible right now and I doubt I get to find a solution to do this in the near future because it would mean a lot of changes to the system.
Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")April 25, 2014 at 9:53 am #10752
Thanks for the improvements to the site Jay. Appreciated- makes it easier.April 29, 2014 at 5:08 am #11585
Working on the Forum Dashboard and added the Help Menu in the sidebar (it will disappear after a user has a certain amount of posts or for example change their profile picture).
Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")June 1, 2014 at 7:05 am #15356
I disabled the visual editor due to HTML encoding problems.
Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")June 1, 2014 at 2:32 pm #15359
Jay how to upload a video- I took film of the stealth walking class and will try to edit it sometime in the next…ummm…whenevr I can but then how to upload. Is probably easy I haven’t tried yet.June 2, 2014 at 5:44 am #15425
You can just put it on youtube and then copy and paste the youtube link. Nothing else needed. Have a look at this:
The video shows up like this:
Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.