Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    chester
    chester
    Survivalist
    member7

Being aware what’s going on your city particularly at night. Know alternative routes to get around and out of the city. Smart phone GPS mapping is pretty handy as well as paper maps. My smart phone is set up with police scanner and have police scanner at home. Police scanner for my iPhone was free. I’m sure others available for Android based smart phones.

“Police used tear gas and flash bang grenades in an attempt to restore order after ‘thousands’ of party-goers riot at an unsanctioned annual street party in Isla Vista, California.”

http://www.reuters.com/video/2014/04/06/riots-erupt-at-california-street-party?videoId=304923349&videoChannel=1

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Police scanners are cool idea to have so you can monitor troubles at their start.
    Also lot of big troubles started with small and later escalated into chaos, so it make sense to watch it.

Some of the big happenings here started with small fights at the sport events. Even some of the last rioting that lasted for days here started with peaceful protesting of 200 workers, but then someone call people over the Facebook to give support and then someone throw the stone and that s it.

You never know.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Certainly not surprising – it’s California! Haha. But seriously thanks for the tip re police scanner for phone. Smart idea!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

The people’s republik is having riots ?
    As long as they stay out of AZ , the more the merrier .

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Great idea about the police scanner app for your phone!
    As for California, the shape of things to come.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Seriously tho , as far as riots go , as bad as it sounds , I have no sympathy for them ………….time to send in Spetsnaz . Crush it quickly and brutally . They in my mind are terrorists at that point , especially when its just a bunch of scum ******* doing it , not like they have legitimate grievances they are acting out for . Mob mentalities and spirit , goes cold at the first time a machine gun opens up in their direction . Then cold reality of ” WTF was I thinking !!??? ” sets in almost immediately . Just Sayin .

Profile photo of tomj44
    tomj44
    Survivalist
    member1

Tolik,
    Machine guns are hard on buildings, cars, trucks, and other property. Just Saying.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The shape of thing to come. These are only the prelude allover America.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.