Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mottmfly
    Mottmfly
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mott. I’m 45 and from Pasadena Ca.

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I’ve only taken prepping seriously within the last two years. We adopted twins 19 months ago and that was the catalyst. I want to do whatever I can do to ensure their survival.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

I’m not prepping for any particular event although living in such a siesmically active area, that certainly is a concern.

We did have a significant wind storm a few years back that took out power for around 10 days and the reaction of the local people was not pretty. Stores were empty by the next day, law enforcement was stretched beyond its limits and burglary became an immediate issue.

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

What matters to me is immediate survival and the capability to continue that bugged in. I’m still exploring options for leaving.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

One of my favorite quotes: “if not me, who? If not now, when?”

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

If I had 30 seconds left to live I would spend it returning fire.

Have a great day and I hope to learn a lot here.

Thank you for having me.

Mott

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Welcome Mott, glad to have you here!! Power outages teach us all alot in a very fast way!! Been there friend!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome here Mottmfly!

Profile photo of Mottmfly
    Mottmfly
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Thank you!

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Love that quote MottMcFly – welcome to the ever-expanding forum. Don’t hesitate to chime in anytime!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

welcome

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Mott,
    Glad to have you here!
    You’ve definitely got some serious seismic activity going on right now.
    Glad you’re prepped.
    Hannah

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome, Mott! It is crazy how quickly things start going south. A minor inconvenience and everyone loses their minds! Good to have you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.