Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BobbyD
    BobbyD
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome! Please introduce yourself? (Name, age, gender, location for example)

Hello, Bob here in Minneapolis, MN, USA

Since when are you into survival and preparedness and what made you get into it?

I think about these subjects as second nature, lack of total trust in the system, I guess.
    Now that preparedness has gone main stream I don’t feel so alone anymore (except in my own house).
    So many people still don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Why is survival and preparedness important or interesting for you? What scenario are you preparing for?

We all know that society is held together mostly by the unwritten agreement of just being tolerant of each other. How little of surprise, confusion, and fear it will take to wipe that away. What then?

How would you describe your prepping / survival philosophy? What matters for you?

When the threats do arrive, its family first, then relatives, then like minded friends, then reliable converts.
    But if the general populace would simply wake up we would have half a chance to prevent those terrible days.

Do you have some favorite quotes or words of wisdom you like?

Pray always and be not afraid.

You are dying and have 30 seconds left, what do you do or say?

At that last moment, just re-commit to the Lord and beg for His mercy. He is super generous!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Welcome Bobby

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

Hi Bobby and welcome! I think the way preparedness has gone mainstream is mostly the “buy yourself security” movement, that will wake up once SHTF. A lot of things in the survival scene promote this idea of false security.

This “security theater” is pretty well described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_theater

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Welcome here Bob, I agree with lack of trust in system completely.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Hello! Always best to keep open, skeptical mind and think for yourself!

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Bob,
    Welcome!
    You’ll find several other fellow Christians here as well.
    Glad to have you here!
    Hannah

anika
    anika
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Welcome, Bob!

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.