Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

A Little child may find it extremely hard when things turn bad Something a bit spiritual for a small childs bug out bag or even as a soft friend can help their moods. I have also seen these guy, recite Now I lay me down to sleep, and sing Jesus Loves Me. Just a little idea to help calm the littlest of our preppers.

http://www.dayspring.com/gifts/baby_gifts/baby_gifts_and_decor/now_i_lay_me_down_to_sleep_teddy_bear_prayer_plush/

bear

Also they can be found all over the web, I don’t indorse these place my self. I just know I have four year old who was given a small brown bunny, who when her paw is touched does the bedtime prayer.

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Profile photo of libbylindy
    libbylindy
    Survivalist
    member4

I think things might get really stressful for us, and our children feel our stress and tensions. If we can remain relatively calm during the storm, that helps them. Praying for and with them is essential to their well being at any time, but during a horrible situation, it is even more important. It will be a comfort to them to know that God is there for all of you during the bad times as well as the good times. It is a lesson for us as well as for them.

Good thing to post, Husky.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Husky,
    Thank you for posting this!
    Very good idea.
    I don’t have children, so there’s a lot I don’t have to consider when prepping.
    Hannah

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Can’t say about the singing bear, but I used to keep a couple of ‘teddy bears’ in the trunk of my patrol car for kids who were having the worst day of their lives.

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Whirlibird if everyone was so thoughtful, world would be a better place!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.