Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Yep, welcome back Malgus!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva,
    I had trouble finding a girl wearing cowboy boots & holding a shotgun that still had clothes on. Shorts were a bonus.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Malgus wrote:</div>Guys, Herr Whirly looks totally like Wilson…

Hidey Ho Neighbor!

Okay, that looks just like my old Lab.

Welcome back.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Wow Tweva, that is impressive. Put my face on the scout picture and you will have nailed my build. I have never been a scout leader but did lead a Royal Rangers group for a while(church version of Scouts). I used to have sandy colored hair but it is more gray than color now lol. I am in pretty good shape, currently training with my daughters for a mud run and am also training for American Ninja Warrior. You are quite good at this.

Malgus,
    So based on your description You look like a cross between Leonidas and Jase Robertson LOL.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Leopard. HAHAHAHA not sure exactly what to make of that picture. Is that maybe an old navy cutter ship. At least that boat would cut through the water. :)

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

LMAO @ Whirl..

I so totally don’t look like that… less.. erm… horns?

And thanks for the welcome back, you all… good to be back.

If what’s-his-name from Vikings – the guy who plays Rollo – if he had an uncle – starting to go grey – I’d look something like him.

This is Rollo… he’s younger than me, but we look similar… and I’m pretty sure Rollo doesn’t wear steel framed glasses with round lenses when he reads… yeah, I had to start wearing them a few years ago. Getting old blows chunks.. if I had enough coin, I would go get lasic surgery done…

Edit: My little brother says that when I wear my glasses, it totally changes my personality… he says I look like a guy who would have a big workshop with something like 95 cuckoo clocks on the wall, all of them set to go off at the same time… great, I’ve gone from rampaging viking to alternate reality version of Geppetto…

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

Man just noticed some of my comments aren’t showing up.
    Malgus- Based on your description I was trying to photoshop Jase Robertsons head on Leonidas’s body
    Whirli- With the fingernail polish and the tacticute patch, I can’t wait to see Tweva’s reaction lol
    but I have to say you nailed Jay spot on.

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

That’s cool Malgus about the glasses. It just means your disguise for SHTF won’t cost much.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

matt76,

Heh.. thanks, but I’m not that cut and ripped. Once upon a time, but not for some years now. Broken back stopped my seriously lifting, running, etc… at one point, I was running 10 miles a day, working out morning and evenings both. Probably was burning 4000 calories a day, easy.

Now I eat two sparse meals a day. Can’t burn serious calories, run or lift anymore, but I do what I can and watch what I eat…

Still got one or two good fights left in me… :)

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Profile photo of matt76
    matt76
    Survivalist
    member8

To quote Toby Keith “I ain’t as good as I once was but I am as good once as I ever was.”

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

matt76 wrote:
    To quote Toby Keith “I ain’t as good as I once was but I am as good once as I ever was.”

I heard that when Toby Keith was in diapers…
    at least he did put it in a song, I guess? ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of tweva
    tweva
    Survivalist
    rreallife

Hey Matt, yeah re Whirli’s pic of the blonde – haha – yeah no nail polish unless I get a french manicure when I have to do some fancy thing – but that’s a rare vanity moment. Also kinda pointless as my hands have had multiple surgeries. Chuckle. You wouldn’t catch me with a patch on tacti-cool anything…ever. The too, even at my age, haha..I think I’m better looking than this chick.

And 74 – why is that, hard to find a pix of a woman with cowboy boots and a shotgun that isn’t naked. Men are so odd.

And you know, no one has tried to describe Leopard either!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tweva, I didn’t take any of the pics, it’s not my fault what is on the internet.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

@Tweva
    MEN are not Odd!
    Just that women need to realize, that sometimes we think with our “other head” ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.