Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym, If you are a Palestinian I understand that you have a problem with what is happening. But you need to open your eyes to what the world thinks even if you do not agree with it. Because the only way for the two sides to come to an agreement is for the two sides to give up something.

If not there will only be war and I know that is not what you want. I think that America has tried hard to find a way but this area of the world has to much history on the two sides. The U. N has tried too. Now it is time for the two sides to find a solution on there own. I think there will be war till the two sides find that it is time to sit down and have an agreement.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

ronym, The two sides have been responsible for many of what is happening. I have not seen a war that some of responsibility is of the two sides.

You are right that we all get tired of not seeing any future there. I hope for you and all that there will be a solution but I personally do not see it happen. It is not just what is happening in Israel with the Palestinians. It’s the Middle East on fire everywhere, there are wars in every part of the Middle East.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

israel are lied not just once, just few example :
    1. why israel using Phospor Bomb agains civilian in Gaza Strike ten years ago
    ( declared by UN as illegal weapon )… no answer
    2. why israel blockade citizen of gaza, west bank for many-many year without food, water, electricity… no answer
    3. why israel jailed jew and christian activist ( even kill them like Rachael Corie ), who speak up about the truth … no answer… just plain lie
    you know… i can mentioned hundred even thousand more if you want
    but i just ask simple question…
    do israel speak the truth about “peace” ?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Hmm breaking news.

Egupt put forth a peace plan that Israel agreed to, but Hamas rejected immediately.

No surprise.

You can’t deal with terrorists.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

just one more question
    if someone with the bigger gun and authority
    shooting your second kid in the leg because threatened the autority guy with his baseball bat
    ( and said to the authority guy … to let go your first son because he is innoceent )
    then what you do ?
    just “wait” and see will he shoot your kid for the second in the arm… the i the chest… ?
    and see your kid die in front of your eyes ?
    because he is not give up ?
    or draw your weapon ? and said … enough… put down your weapon… or i will shoot ?
    i know … it’s tough choice
    not every father willing to die for their son
    what hamas did… are just the same…
    “threatening” the Israel to stop the “slaughter” or slow killing by blockade
    you think AK 47 vs israel Tank are entertaining reality show ?
    or hamas “rocket” that only capable of making a hole in the street are very “scary” weapon ?
    ( so it must deal with cruise missile and jet fighter strike in hospital, mosque, school ? )
    or hamas just “threaten” israel to stop killing innocent people ?
    ( this answer can only be answer by truly knight…
    who willing to die for his family and his own people…
    and for the truth )

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

another… “terrorist” stereotipe
    like Bundy Guy “terrorist”… by Harry Reid
    same as Nederland Troop ( or British Troop ) 50 years ago calling us “Extremis” or “rebel” or “inlander”

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Terrorist: One who targets people indiscriminately. Be it rocket, suicide bomb, sniper or whatever means.

Harry Reid is an imbecile, a liar and criminal and hardly a person anyone with any common sense would listen to.

I really don’t care about the politics of the situation.
    But there seem to be a whole lot of people who can’t seem to get along and obviously don’t want to.

I suppose if I really wanted to get into a pointless political discussion, I could look up both Palestinian and Israeli “atrocities” and see who has committed the worst of the ‘crimes’. But then we’d need to define crimes and victims also.

Let’s just let the subject die before people get rude.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ronym, I see things from the outside not like you do. So here is what I see Hamas has also lied so this is the problem the two sides have good people and bad people. You have to find an answer to the big problem that the two sides keep calling each other liers and will never find a solution or agreement.

The passed needs to be put aside and a new start and a new agreement can be found if the two sides puts all the passed aside. All the wars in history have had the same problems that the two sides will never agree on an agreement that the two sides gets everything, it doesn’t happen! So you have to put all the history behind you. I know this is very hard and you will find many on the other side lie to you but also open your eyes to your side too, they also have people that lie too.

This that I am telling you is not new. One side will call the other a lier.

Profile photo of ronym
    ronym
    Survivalist
    member5

ok for this discussion…
    i apreciate the view of “freedom” perspective
    ( this answer are truly from honest people… so i must appreciate )
    i apologize if indirectly or unintentionally calling you a lie
    ( it’s not my word… i just calling israel gov as a liar… not you )
    for whirlibird…
    nice try…
    some day your own gov will point their gun to you and call you “terrorist”
    fine you or maybe put you in jail
    just because of you put a big flag in front of your house
    and having a copy of US constitution
    or just ordered you to put off Ron Paul sticker from your car
    come on… “terrorist” are just stereotipe using by so called leader of the world
    your leader will not call you a “patriot”

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ronym,
    I feel sorry for all the people living in the whole region. They have been caught in the middle of age old, world domination squabbles and have no say regarding their existence. It’s a place on the map that is traded in agreements far from the land itself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Palestine#Roman_Syria_Palaestina_period

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>ronym wrote:</div>ok for this discussion…<br>

.<br>
    for whirlibird…<br>
    nice try…<br>
    some day your own gov will point their gun to you and call you “terrorist”<br>
    fine you or maybe put you in jail<br>
    just because of you put a big flag in front of your house<br>
    and having a copy of US constitution<br>
    or just ordered you to put off Ron Paul sticker from your car<br>
    .<br>
    come on… “terrorist” are just stereotipe using by so called leader of the world<br>
    your leader will not call you a “patriot”

My “leader” doesn’t call me a patriot now.
    I do have a big flag in front of my house and a copy of the Constitution on the wall.
    The Ron Paul sticker, nope.
    But then I have the right to have those even without the Constitution.
    Unlike so many other places in the world.

And as much as I dislike the people in “charge”, I will not be bombing schools, mosques, synagogues, churches, etc.

You are mistaking actions and philosophy.
    The ends do not justify the means.

For example, I may want and desire a free country, but I cannot believe that firing rockets down into Colorado could accomplish that.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I am so sick of these wars that have raged on and off again for thousands of years. The battles in the former Yugoslavia between Serbs and Muslims. The Sunni vs Shia battles in the middle east. (A war fought against others of the same religion.) The Catholic vs Protestant battle in Northern Island. I suspect most of the combatants don’t even know the history that they are fighting over.

The latest dustup between Israel and the Palestinians is just another example. Even if the current administration doesn’t get it, the people of America pray for peace in the region. I honestly don’t hold out much hope of that happening.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer,
    I agree with you. This current mess goes back to British colonial times and WWI. The Israelis are just the current occupier thus becoming the target. Back in the 30’s it was the British under attack. Before that the Egyptians and before that the Ottomans.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Both sides can legitimately say that they have been there for thousands of years but the reality is that at any given point in history someone is going to be the current “owner”. The losing side of those conflicts may claim for many generations that they were wronged but that’s just the way it is, Wars are won and wars are lost. I doubt there is anyplace in the world that at some point in history didn’t used to belong to someone else. Israel is a sovereign country recognized by the rest of the world even if its neighbors in the Mid East don’t want to recognize it. That much of the Muslim world openly states that they want to wipe Israel off the map does not offer up much reassurance to Israel that they can put down their guns and open up their borders. Personally I think the solution is for Israel to give up any claim to and control of the Gaza Strip and West Bank in exchange for the Palestinians giving up any claim to Israel, and for all of the Muslim world to acknowledge Israel’s right to exist. All concerned need to be willing to let the past go if there is ever to be any peace. Nobody has a monopoly on being the sole aggrieved party here.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Large ground offensive has begun again; http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/israeli-prime-minister-orders-ground-offensive-in-gaza-1.2710335

Couple things I saw already; Rockets being found in both Schools (one run by the UN, or built by them, I don’t remember) and Hospitals.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.