Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 249 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

A few suggestions:

For most, it will be a rotten idea to leave the cities. So long as there is government, it will systematically confiscate farmers’ food and take it to the cities. It is the farmers who will starve.

Rest assured that there WILL be government and that its goon squads will be operative.

On farms, there will be no decent place to hide food. Or anything else. There is simply too much wide, open space.

And those clowns can now easily see underground.

In cities, there will not only be whatever food is available from the farms but a million better ways to hide it.

Yes, I know I just said they can see underground, and they can just as easily see through walls and ceilings. Yet, what I said stands. Use your imagination.

Buildings, the taller and more clustered the better, will make it harder for helicopters and drones to fly around and for their cameras, and those from satellites, to see.

If you have a skylight, or bring in light with clusters of fiber-optic cables, you can have great illumination in a room and, with VERTICAL gardening, grow enough vegetables to feed your family twice over. Turn a room into a jungle, and you will wonder what to do with all that food. Learn vertical gardening NOW. You have no idea how discreet it will make your food supply. You don’t need the mess of aquaponics.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anselm, That is what the Communist do first is confiscate the farmlands but not to feed the cities, they will let the cities die. What they will do is take to food and give it to there troops so that the troops stay loyal to them, the troops that are not loyal they let the go hungry. They will keep the farmers alive but will make them into slaves and only give them enough food so they keep producing more. The farmers that produce less they will kill and give that land to other farmers. So that is the way they work.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Freedom,
    You may want to look closely at news out of zimbabwe recently, the real news not the state provided tripe.

The army wasn’t getting paid, wasn’t getting fed, it isn’t just the farmers and rank and file citizens.
    Meanwhile bob and his cronies are spending millions on birthday parties, funneling every penny into their pockets.

The farmers, they’ve murdered and redistributed the lands, now it doesn’t produce anything.

A tragic story likely to be repeated.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, It happen in Cuba, it is happening in Venezuela. So this is a plan they have. They murder the farmers and then redistribute the lands which like you said will not produce not even 25% of what it did before but they do not care. All they want is enough food for the Government. So the people will have a very small amount of food given to them. This is the way they control the people. The people are not thinking about anything but how am I going to eat today. It is called Communism.

The Communist love less food to control. They eat like kings and keep the people hungry.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I disagree, they care enough to give people a starvation diet.
    That way they keep the labor force yet they are not strong enough to revolt.
    Plus they can go for humanitarian aid this way.

Profile photo of Anselm
    Anselm
    Survivalist
    member6

Whirlibird, it is not at all what Communists do. In the U.S.S.R., in World War II, for example, the government squads went all over the countryside to loot the farmers and bring that loot to the cities. They did not feed only the troops. The people of Moscow and all other cities except Leningrad were decently fed (Leningrad was impossible to supply because it was besieged). Many people I have known lived in Russian cities then and assure me that there was no lack of food in any major city. Millions of farmers, on the other hand, were allowed to starve.

What you have said is logical, but it is not what happened. Stalin’s government had a different logic.

Note also that, at present, the U.S. Govt.’s policy is to destroy all Mom and Pop farms and ranches and to make enormous swaths of land off-limits to people. The Govt. is pushing hard to concentrate us in cities. If you insist on staying on your homestead you WILL be ousted one way or another.

The way to survival is absolutely in the cities.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Anselm wrote:</div>Whirlibird, it is not at all what Communists do. In the U.S.S.R., in World War II, for example, the government squads went all over the countryside to loot the farmers and bring that loot to the cities. They did not feed only the troops. The people of Moscow and all other cities except Leningrad were decently fed (Leningrad was impossible to supply because it was besieged). Many people I have known lived in Russian cities then and assure me that there was no lack of food in any major city. Millions of farmers, on the other hand, were allowed to starve.

What you have said is logical, but it is not what happened. Stalin’s government had a different logic.

Note also that, at present, the U.S. Govt.’s policy is to destroy all Mom and Pop farms and ranches and to make enormous swaths of land off-limits to people. The Govt. is pushing hard to concentrate us in cities. If you insist on staying on your homestead you WILL be ousted one way or another.

The way to survival is absolutely in the cities.

Not arguing what happened in WWII, but what has happened since then.
    In most commie countries including our own.

Believe me, I know about the land/water grabs, it’s beyond a simmering issue around here.

http://www.offthegridnews.com/2014/03/15/rancher-faces-75000-a-day-fine-for-building-pond-on-his-land/

He’s on the other side of the county.

The area we came from, the shutting off of wells, the taxation on farmland, regulations that strangle the small farmers and their ways and means. I do understand.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

“I disagree, they care enough to give people a starvation diet.
    That way they keep the labor force yet they are not strong enough to revolt.
    Plus they can go for humanitarian aid this way. ”

Whirlibird, Agree with you on that. They will feed a small amount to the people and the one’s that are hardcore political against the communist they will be put in the camps to die.

T hey are finding anyway to get the small farmers land with all type of lawa from EPA to taxes or state laws.
    This is all planed out so it will be easier when the time comes to take over.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

subbing for more info ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>undeRGRönd wrote:</div>subbing for more info ;)

Which info?

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Just everyone’s valued opinions ;)

I’m not planning on a city move, but once the city comes out…
    Clearly a sub-urban environment I’m in now.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of unno2002
    unno2002
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I’d really like to see the factoids & math that show a family could feed themselves via an indoor garden being lighted by skylights…

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Unno,
    Do you like mushrooms?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I like mushrooms but have tried to grow them and it didn’t grow for me.

Profile photo of oldfatguy
    oldfatguy
    Survivalist
    member2

You probably won’t believe this, but the reason they’re forcing you into cities IS to control your access to food and water–don’t want you growing, catching or hunting any food on your own. If you accept a microchip that will “identify” you, and can be linked to your bank account for purchases of food, water and other necessities, you’ll find yourself always fed. Refuse that chip, and you’ll be persecuted, and starved.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 249 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.