Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    GRA
    GRA
    Veteran
    member2

Sounds like great advice. Thanks agaiin everyone for all your time.

Many of them cried; "Me no Alamo - Me no Goliad" and for most of them these were the last words they spoke.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I find it much easier if I use an Obama poster . With that method , what used to take me 5 shots , now only takes 3 .

GRA
    GRA
    Veteran
    member2

On the Subject of optics … I’ve been told all kinds of things. If I had the money for a Trijicon ACOG, which model would be the best to get and which reticle configuration?

I see there is a reproduction of the Vietnam (Hathcock) era scope that is far less in price than an ACOG. Would this scope be sufficient for an AR15 platform?

Many of them cried; "Me no Alamo - Me no Goliad" and for most of them these were the last words they spoke.

Lone Eagle
    Lone Eagle
    Prepper
    member3

Here’s how I zero-ed my AK/SKS rifles: http://www.ak-47.net/ak-47/sightingin.php
    You can print the target directly from the site.

I have RPK adjustable sights on all my AK rifles, so it’s easier to do the windage than trying to press the drum on the FSB. It is a drop-in replacement, and you simply lose the 300 yd “battle setting”.

The “50/200″ talk depends on your rifle, ammo, and trajectory of the bullet. Some rifles can be set using this method, while others cannot. Use cheap ammo, get cheap results.

Never challenge a man who has nothing left to lose.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.