Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

My wife and I had an opportunity to attend Free Pac in Louisville KY. A remarkable event, with Glen Beck’s keynote address being the crowning achievement. It is on Youtube. I tried to copy a link, but could not get it to work. I would encourage everyone to watch it. He took historical artifacts and wove an truly inspirational message. Thirty minutes seemed like thirty seconds. I will let everyone decide for themselves but two of the artifacts, one good and one evil made the hair stand up on my neck.

Sometimes, when you think you are alone, and begin to wonder how many people really care about what is going on, an opportunity to hear a message along with several thousand others really gives you a boost. One of the most encouraging things was when they announced 38 states were represented at the gathering.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

There is a preacher running for representative of Georgia right now , he is a strict Constitutionalist , his name is Derrick Greyson . He has his own youtube channel . I hate to throw out the race card , BUT , because this country is so corrupted by the left and PC , this guy could actually do something , and because he IS black , the left cant label him a racist or any of the other crap that everybody else would be subjected to up there . Pretty sad state of affairs when only a black man can speak his heart and not be criticized for it .

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Two of the speakers at Free Pac were black and their message range true and clear. They both decried what the Left has done to their communities. They had nothing but contempt for the race baiters on the left. They were warmly received not for the color of their skin, but for their ideas and ideals. When you dream of peace and true equality for all, then skin color does not matter.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

it does to the left and will continue to , until people like greyson and the others ,make the change , but it does take fire to fight fire in this case . Race does matter in washington , problem is , the left has , so far had a monopoly on it …………….now we have our black conservatives ready to do battle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.