Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Selco, The U. S. A. has over 100 million gun owners and the last time I saw some stats they were saying that the 100+ million Americans own from 400 to 500 million guns. With a population of 325 million I say that 100 million are children so it is close to 50% or 1 in 2 Americans own a gun. Ammo well I know many have over 100 to 1,000’s of bullets.
    I agree that for the government to go door to door here to take guns away will be a civil war. Just think that 1 in to homes has a gun so the minute they go door to door everyone will know and many will fight to the end for there rights. I read that the number that will fight back will be 10% or 10 million but I think that the minute it starts that many will joint in.

Gun right in the U. S. A. has stopped many counties from thinking of a ground war here since they will have to fight not only the military not the people too.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Every human being was born with the Right to defend him/herself, family, and honestly earned property, as an inherent aspect of being human — God-given, if you so understand. Governments everywhere deny that right (some more stringently than others, but all to some extent), because the kind of people who form and head governments invariably “need” to subordinate everyone else. It takes at least some of that attitude to wish to lead at all. But knowing that “leaders,” however needed, are not angels, the founders of the USA (and to some extent in most nations) wrote limitations upon the power of the government, and guarantees of Rights in our State and Federal Constitutions.)

The problem is that a disarmed people are always in a poor position to insist on respect for their Rights, and a lax, uninformed people progressively lose those few they still exercise, until they find themselves enslaved. It all depends on what they want most, ease or liberty.

Cry, "Treason!"

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.