Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Like I have said many times that if the U. S. goes down in a collapse so will the world.

Look at China, they do not know how to build a truck so lets just copy the Ford F150! China’s JAC cloned the Ford F150, They are only able to copy not invent because without freedoms to own 100% your company why invent.

http://www.carscoops.com/2012/02/china-jac-does-it-again-with-ford-f-150.html

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

It makes you wonder where the next innovators will come from. I hope that our best and brightest will create the next thing that will revolutionize our lives. Unfortunately then the Chinese will copy it with cheaper materials and sell a billion of them.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer, That is it, they only copy which is my point! In a collapse of the U. S. and Europe there will be little inventions because that’s were everything is invented. All the Chinese do is copy.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

If the U.S. collapses, so will most every other nation, regardless if they invent new stuff or copy stuff. The United States is still the centre for economic an military power (at least for now), so when the U.S. dollars stop flowing, a massive amount of people in many nations will be in their own SHTF world. The only thing is that China has the ability, if they do it properly, to withstand the worst of it, since they are the hub of production of most everything now.

We all know well that the only reason we (western ally nations) came out of the great depression was because of WW2. How much production was happening in the U.S. then? To use the word lots would be a drastic understatement. They had the factories, they had the people in the skilled trades, they had the resources pouring in.

Look at the U.S. now. How many factories were shut down or moved overseas (mostly to china). How many people work as a tradesman versus people in offices doing rather menial jobs? How many natural resources are being sent abroad?

Am I saying China can’t collapse? No. Could they survive it better than the U.S.? Quite possibly. Honestly, this is just my opinion and some tinfoil hat business, but if we see a larger downturn of the economy, and more of this annexation of parts or whole nations that leads up to more punches being thrown, then I can’t really see us coming out as a major victor.

Even if the Red Dragon is powered by the American Greenback, the fact remains that they have the ability to put people to work in a fashion to where they become more of a military force than we do, and that is kind of scary.

Wee bit of a rant I know, but that’s my view on the ChiComs and how they can deflect the brunt of an economic collapse. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe the people could revolt next week and it’d be the end of the Red Dragon. Maybe they’d suffer such setbacks that they could never recover from a downturn in the economy.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr. Red, You made my point! I keep saying that. I do not know what China will do but without us they do not have the consumers for there products. There middle class is very very small so they can’t sell to them self.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Probably the only thing they could do post collapse is to “make” other Asian and African nations buy their stuff. Chinese influence is growing so it could happen, but you are correct in the fact that their middle class is so small they couldn’t buy up everything they produce, therefore they’d have to rely upon the other nations in their sphere of influence, which would undoubtedly grow since there would be a power vacuum left by the U.S. not being as much of a factor (we’re seeing this in some areas now, especially Africa).

The Chinese are not the joke they use to be, nor is Russia, and the stage is being set for something I don’t like the looks of.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    I don’t think China actually copies anything now, our companies set up plants there and build exactly what we have here. We literally give them the designs for everything. Over the weekend I spoke to a car engineer that was in China to review production in the companie’s plant. GM, VW & Ford all have a presence. Dam near every US company seems to be over there. US & China are attached at the hips, I’m just not certain which way the parties are facing anymore.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, Oh I agree, what I am saying is that! They are building this that we invent or other countries invent for cheaper then we can build them. But they still are doing the copying of some products like they did with the Ford F150 and the Chevy http://www.carscoops.com/2012/02/china-jac-does-it-again-with-ford-f-150.html

And customs are still getting a lot of products that are copies of watches, purses and jewelry. They have stolen military specs and have built ships and planes that sure look very close to our military.

In a collapse they will be in trouble since they are attached by the hips which is a problem for them is we go down and Europe too. 90% is building products like iPhones, parts, and all the toys and more from all the companies from here and Europe.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Why would they need to invent anything , when the world hands everything to them on a silver platter ? They even copied the German Flectarn camo pattern , they changed the colors and called it the type 3 plateau pattern and their troops in Tibet wear it ……….actually its very cool , I have a set because the colors are spot on for the low desert in Arizona , I keep the traditional german flecktarn for the high dessert .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

That camo will work almost anywhere. I’d be happy in the woods with those colors and pattern.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I’ve heard that some people that know about it , have used it during the fall , back east and mid west . Apparently it works pretty good with all the dead leaves around .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, What I am talking about is if the U. S. collapses Europe will collapses too then China will have a very hard time finding who to sell there products to and they will collapse to a point. What point I do not know but they do have a lot of people to feed.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Oh yeah , the west is screwed , China might have some serious internal strife , they are still communist , but the people have had a taste of market economy and the hint of the good life , they may not be willing to go back to the old ways , Historically , China has had many wars …………………most of them internal . THird world countries probably wont notice it very much at all . Russia ? who knows , the effects may not be that bad on them either . I think of the US as the Western Roman Empire in its last years , over extended , corrupt , on the brink of financial ruin , unable to adapt to the changes going on around them , all the while pretending they are still in their hay day .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It took about 500 years for the Roman Empire to fully collapse. I can’t see it taking that long for the US.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

1974, The U. S. is on internet speed! Ever in a collapse! We will go down just an fast.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.