#42283
Profile photo of 74
74
Survivalist
rnews

Magus, Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I would like make a suggestion that I believe will help you. Wash all the surfaces that you think are exposed to mold with a 50/50 solution of bleach & water. Add some detergent to the mix to act as an emulsifyer. Wear gloves and Goggles, expect to get it on you clothing. Use a scrub brush and slather the surfaces. If you depend on BIN or some other paint it will come back. Put a strong fan in the bsmt and get the air moving to dry it out. After its dry you can paint what ever needs it.