Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

Scored a cyclonic air pre-cleaner for the Ford 8N… for 25 BUCKS!!! (Been lookin’ for one for awhile… heh).

The search continues for a Sherman step-down transmission. Found a Sherman Hi-Lo, but they want too much for it. A Woods belly mower would be nice, but want in one hand…

Picked up a better mower for the fields last week. Spent some of today blueprinting a bracket I want welded up that will hold the controls. Will drop the working drawings off at the fab. shop tomorrow morning…

Also tomorrow – our old Shortwave radio has been fixed, and I have to go pick it up in town…

That said, we pruned the trees last week and they’re coming along nicely. Spoke to our supplier today, and three more are on the way – two more apple and another almond. Still have to get our potatoes in the ground – this will be an experiment just to see how everything goes, so no need for busting out the tiller, etc… shovel and hoe will be sufficient for our experiment…

In other news: many gun parts have been located (that I have been looking for) and a reputable stock man has agreed to dupe a stock and handguard of mine, so hooray for small favors. Picked up 250 cases of new Starline brass for load workups in .50-70. Probably gonna go with a 500g flat nosed bullet.

Many interesting things are happening this Spring…

[attachment file=”50-70-gov.jpg”]

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.