Malgus
Malgus
Survivalist
member8

however, the farm murders and the level of cruelty attached to it is difficult to understand. Is it maybe because they have all the time in the world to play with the victims? Having a very bad and corrupt police is not helping either. – dorette

Dorette, you know as well as I do that the ANC covets the land the white farmers are on. They want to pull a Mugabe and just take all the land from the whites and then hand it all over to their cronies, with some going to “the people” (meaning: anyone black).

The farm murders – most of the time, nothing at all is taken and the whole family is massacred. That means that robbery is not the primary motivation. Elimination of the family is the motivation.

Why should the ANC do anything at all when they have blacks wiping out families to the last person? With no living heir to the land, I suppose it reverts back to the state, which means the ANC gets it anyway. First, they deny that it’s happening, then they try to downplay how bad it is. They might even pay passing lip service to condemning the slaughter, but in private, you know they support it. They are the slime of humanity.

I’ve seen the pictures, the camera footage. I’ve seen some heinous things in my life, but never carnage and cruelty at that level short of open warfare. Nobody spared. Not even infants. It takes a special kind of evil to do that.

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1