Robin
Robin
Survivalist
member8

A third of our group are HAMS. Some are also first responders. Each have their own BOBs and EDC. A few, me included, also carry about a weeks worth of supplies in our cars. Everyone is a close friend of each other. This is how the group grew. I started talking to my friend and he talked to his friend and etc etc. Already kicked out 2 for running off at the mouth. A splinter group struck out on their own (no hard feelings. We will fall back to each other if needed.) No special needs anymore, my brother and his wife were the only candidates. Most of the group are at least late 50’s early 60’s.
When SHTF we will roll up like a rug! From the town to a first location and then a third etc etc. This will be for the folks that do not get here before SHTF. There are no limits on when folks can show up. However, if they wait until after SHTF then they will find themselves walking the last few miles to get to the muster location. A few days after SHTF we will be dropping trees across the main roads into the area.
In Selco’s course he talks about timing of a bug out. Lots of good info in that section and the rest of the course. Advise all to join.
Robin