Profile photo of dreamerhps
dreamerhps
Survivalist
member2

Hi Selco and everyone, I have been following you for some time now but have never posted before. I agree with you. I think Rural living is the only way to go if you are going to survive and keep thriving for any length of time. I “prep” it’s a way of life for me. Thinking ahead for any unknown is just smart. You never know what is going to happen down the road. Our country is going to hell in a hand basket and most people are still wearing their rose colored glasses. My friends think I am this cute little country girl that can shoot a gun, likes to raise chickens, ducks, rabbits and goats, but it is so much more. I hear, I will just head to your house when it all goes down. My response has been, you come here and you will be leaving in a body bag. Isn’t that the way our society works? Everyone wants someone else to do all the work for them. I can’t take them all in Selco, what do you tell these people that are your friends? If they would take me serious and start putting in the pot so to speak then sure if SHTF I would open my doors, but hey, don’t just show up expecting a handout. My plans were to bug in, but I am going to have to defend my rural dwelling like fort knox!