Profile photo of MountainBiker

Leopard, I don’t know your personal situation and I know it is hard to uproot a family and start over but it may be time to emigrate to another country. I don’t know how old your child is but another option to consider is sending him/her to live with relatives in another country until you are in a position to relocate yourself.