Profile photo of freedom

Jay, 1974 is right on this one, you may need to add change the  breaker to a larger amperage. If you have a 40 Amp change it to a 50 Amp. Also see what is the total amperage of the panel. Sometimes there is a need to change the panel to a larger amperage panel.