Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

For us Canadians, I thought this was kinda funny, thought I would share!! Beats all the nasty political stuff happening around the world….lol

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/news/articles/zombie-apocalypse-head-to-newfoundland/25125/

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Haha looks like we’ll be fine, Gypsy!

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of patjoe
    patjoe
    Survivalist
    member2

Zombie march looks just like Hamilton in morning rush hour. Uncanny.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Well at least there will be seafood and good music.

(Great Big Sea)

Profile photo of Hillbilly
    Hillbilly
    Survivalist
    member3

Want to see a real “Zombie Apocalypse” ? Go to walmart on saturday about 11am, around the first of the month. How half these people survive month to month, is a mystery to me! Shopping carts full of the most unhealthiest things, soda pop in every color,sugary foods that make my teeth hurt just looking at it. Fat laden over processed meats. All purchased via their snap cards….
    Then theres the people that navigate life with psychotropic drugs. Zombies when that runs out…Cannibalistic vegan eaters. I’d rather deal with a pack of starving dogs, than them people!
    Went to the movies the other day, saw Captain America, pretty good movie by the way. After the movie was over, the people walking out to the parking lot were walking heads down turning on their cell phones and checking messages and texts. A semi truck doing 70mph blasting air horns could have plowed into those people and I doubt anyone would have evan looked up. Fricken Zombies..

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

That whole area from Maine up , is dotted with hundreds of islands . I sometimes thought  one of those islands would be a good place to hide out , but come up with the same problems , food and winter . That far north is not the best for raising crops as opposed to other areas of the country . Not only  that , most of those islands are hard rock , so digging a well may not be possible . Then there is the sanity issue …….Alexander Selkirk was marooned on an island for four years , and went a little bonkers with the isolation , he did come back to reality after rescue , but it took him awhile .

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Also look at every collage and high school at the end of day bell, Hillbilly!!

Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable.
    George S. Patton

Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Gypsy Wanderer Husky
    Survivalist
    exprepper

Tolik, I live on a 9 mile by 3 mile Island off the coast of Newfoundland. There is approx 3000. people here. If SHTF I would say 90% would leave for sure, but I know a few would stay as well. I do have a bug out location off the rock I am on, but we still have crops grown and such right here at home. Plus I dont think zombies can swim so staying home could be a great idea!! lol

George S. Patton

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I Like little gasparilla island I had a house there before and my sister still has a house there. There is no car or roads on the island and the only way to get there is by boat. Fishing is great and well water is only 10 feet down. The island is 7 miles long with beaches.

https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&channel=sb&q=little+gasparilla+island&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x88c4ac2e207e4549:0x9c863db6b7150b71,Little+Gasparilla+Island,+Florida&gl=us&ei=vyeBU_CqFbSmsAS2kICYDA&ved=0CKwBELYDMBA

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

If you’re somewhere east near Lake Ontario you would head to NFL by boat. On the way stopping at Anticosti Island for R&R.  The population is in the hundreds. Someday they have to make a zombie boat survival series.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.