Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think most people accept the fact that every form of electronic communication is comprised. Just why everyone needs a lower GI exam is troubling all the same.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Get ” off pocket ” , its a case that blocks all incoming and outgoing signals …….it was designed with privacy in mind .

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

GPS is ok. What I’ve noticed is a lot of people swap phones. You have 200 minutes left and you know you’ll never use them so you let a friend take your phone on vacation.

What I don’t like is the idea a hacker could turn on the phone mic and listen in to conversations.. I did an experiment with that. I left an open line on a phone in my pocket and went around talking to people. My wife said she could hear every word I said and they said clearly. I thought it would be muffled. NO not even close. It was clear as day. Amazing. Even the background noise can be filtered out.

Everything with a mic is suspect now. When Snowden was talking about the subject it was like he opened a window into another dimension. They are listening and using the gps. The mic though is real spying.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

All of our phone (landline and cell) conversations are easy to be listened to, and many have been, by many different alphabet agencies for many, many years – sometimes just for the amusement of those with the mere ability to listen, with zero probable cause, or even excuse – just personal recreational curiosity. Imagine how much more use is made by those that think they have legitimate reasons to do so. How do I know that? NO one is on my “need to know list.” It’s safer that way.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.