Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Not for long.

Guess who wants to get his fingers in another honeypot……

http://nypost.com/2015/02/28/white-house-looking-to-creep-into-401ks/

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

You think zombies are scary, meet Frank Underwood.

Its all one big … House of Cards.

lol

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well they will not keep your hand out of our pockets, so the IRS accounts like our bank accounts will be in danger of being taken over before the collapse.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

You know, when I worked at that night shift job, I had a conversation with a guy on the factory floor about this. It began when he told me tier 2 union employees actually get better % on 401k as compensation for lower pay, etc. I told him that doesn’t help me, b/c I would never put money in a 401k.

He was surprised and attempted to tell me why it is best to do so. I told him I understand that it IS a good move… for now. He couldn’t help but be extremely curious as to why I wouldn’t. So I caved in and told him what was coming down the pipeline from ol’ Uncle Sam. He believed it, actually, but told other workers and soon they were all telling me I was being paranoid. I didn’t bother defending my point, I just told ‘em everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

I am wondering if it is now that they’re realizing that I was right?

Once a monetary crisis gets rolling, they will force the ‘MyRA’ plan. Right now, it is optional. It won’t be for long.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Governmental agencies have been studying how to move 401K savings into government coffers for a long time. 10 years ago I told my sister inlaw about it. Now the whole family thinks I’m paranoid. Of course I don’t really care anyway because philosophically they are left of Mao.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.