Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

.nvm.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Selco
    Selco
    Survivalist
    member6

Big media usually show us what they want to show, not what is need to be seen, reasons are many for that.
    There was a time when I would call some things “conspiracy theory” and similar, but real life taught me different. Real and useful information is hidden.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I have been watching this with some interest. My wife who is a psychotherapist says that it is not unusual that when a person kills themselves, that people who know them and are struggling, may attempt the same thing. However, she says that 12 people around the world would really be stretching that point.

Not sure what to make of it. Agree Selco that there are some kernels of truth in the little bit of reporting that is being done by media. I wonder how this being reported outside the U.S. Is it a bigger story in London and Hong Kong than in New York for example.

GRA
    GRA
    Veteran
    member2

First off, Selco I absolutely agree with you. For about the past 20-25 years, I ahve noticed world-wide that news media will never tell you the full story and it is usually long after the core drama of a situation passes will the media disclose information the public could’ve actually used when the situational drama was originally ocurring. I don’t see it changing any time soon as the media seems to be comforable operating this way.

Second, I must admit that I find all these “suicides” very interesting and peculiar. While I am not what most folks would call a “conspiracy theorist”, I cannot help but wonder if all these deaths were bonafide suicides. Something smells fishy here. Where it may all fit in has yet to be determined. I’m sure there are some very important people in certain places that have lost large sums of money and are not too happy about it. Eventually this will all come out of the media either directly or indirectly but as for now it’s just a matter of watching for any developments and seeing where the pieces of the puzzle fit in.

Many of them cried; "Me no Alamo - Me no Goliad" and for most of them these were the last words they spoke.

Breathial
    Breathial
    Survivalist
    member3

I try to keep informed on a wide variety of subjects, especially with regard to impending economic collapse (which I find the most likely SHTF scenario).

Check out the following article… you may find it illuminating… and disturbing.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/61200

elijah
    elijah
    Prepper
    member6

Thanks for the link, Breathial.

Bugs Bunny: "I speak softly, but I carry a big stick."
    Yosemite Sam: "Oh yeah? Well I speak LOUD! and I carry a BIGGER stick! and I use it, too!" BAM!

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

As far as me scratching up any sympathy for a bunch of Banksters who decided to take a dirt nap? Nope. The Banksters have raided and pilfered the West, America especially, for years. Between them, the Fed and the criminals in Mordor, they’ve all colluded to syphon as much wealth out of us as possible. So, if a couple 12 of them decide to high dive into concrete, well, then that’s okay… just saves folks the trouble of hunting them down later.

Conspiracy theories? Well, I subscribe to the DLR theory. If something “Don’t Look Right”, then it ain’t. Also known as “the smell test”. You all think some of these Banksters were “Vince Fostered” to keep their mouths shut? When we’re talking about criminal collusion between the TBTF Banks, Mordor and the Fed, I wouldn’t put anything past them… I mean, come ON! You just had Red Shield Ben admitting a couple days ago that they funneled multiples of billions of dollars into Wall Street on purpose, then smoke-screened the rest of us, calling it “Quantitative Easing”. He can afford to be honest now that he’s not affiliated with the Fed anymore…

I’m with Selco on this one… the MSM tosses you a bone, parroting the police: “Nothing to see here. Move along”… meanwhile the important information is being held back. Nobody in the MSM does any investigative journalism anymore. They’re all bought and paid for shills for one side or the other, so why bite the hand that feeds you?

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

nlouise
    nlouise
    Survivalist
    member4

My opinion is someone is helping them along. Like the old saying “No honor among thieves” and the other old saying “Dead men tell no tales”.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

Although yes, the bankers run the corrupt system so they are corrupt and only care about money etc (I’m familiar with the conspiracy theories), it is sad that so many are killing themselves.
    But, I’m also following this because I’m interested in why they feel the need to off themselves.
    I believe it may be a very bad sign.
    Hannah

nlouise
    nlouise
    Survivalist
    member4

I doubt they are offing themselves. These are ruthless banksters that don’t give a rip about who gets stiffed when they load their greedy pockets. Right now all of us are getting stiffed (I know I am every April 15th) and there is more to come. Wait until all the 401k’s get emptied along with bank accounts. That day is fast approaching. The ‘theory’ will be a nice brainwashed presentation of a ‘hacker did it’ or maybe they will blame Bin Laden’s daughter or something?!?!? I think by now we know who the real hackers are.

Coincidence? I believe 9 of them were taken out within 7 weeks. Think, what are the odds? Hmmm 12 rich ruthless banksters decide life isn’t worth living anymore? Why wouldn’t these rats just jump ship like the politician’s do? Go retire in Dubai? These guys were Breitbarted.

Evil men conspire in secret and have since the beginning of time. That is not a theory. This whole monetary situation is being taken down by design, as well. You don’t pay back 16-18 trillion dollars (probably more than that by now) on the backs of a broken middle class and keep racking up the tab as fast as you possibly can, and flaunt it (I’ll not mention names here).

And governments do not produce money of their own. It is collected from us. We are the product that produces the money that is given to welfare and stimulus packages and social security wages, and (clears throat) private interests ….not the government. They collect like kings and live like kings and their kingdom is growing exponentially.

This whole big banking fraud is an inside job. I personally don’t like being robbed. Problem is the ones that aren’t getting ‘suicided’ are probably more criminal than the ones that are. When John Corzine’s son kicked the bucket, that alone should have been an ah-ha moment.

As intertwined as the Corporation of Amerika is with the banksters I would have to say these supposed ‘suicides’ are very political.

As Franklin D. Roosevelt once said:

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

John Corzine’s sons death was a shift for me. I was not sure what was going on with the banker suicides until his death. The entire Corzine event really opened my eyes. The fact that not one person went to jail for stealing their customers money was the final straw for me. Gee a politically connected banker getting off scot free. What a surprise. Keep your money in a bank at your own risk. We use a very conservative credit union. A lot safer than CITI Bank which just failed another stress test.

nlouise
    nlouise
    Survivalist
    member4

Yeah Roadracer. I try to tell my family to get their money out of the banks but they argue that their accounts are insured. I try to tell them that when the money is gone the insurance will be as good as the event that made it disappear. I feel sad for them.

nlouise
    nlouise
    Survivalist
    member4

I just want to add one more thing to keeping money in these banks. Some good friends of ours originally from Italy, husband and wife, are in both the real estate industry (one a broker, one sells) and they own some pizza places. Well at the height of the US real estate bubble they were planning a trip to Italy for 3 weeks to visit family. Because they had valuables (passed down heirloom 4 generations) and cash on hand (in between a big real estate transaction) and another $150,000 in cash $2 bills in a safe, a relative talked them into getting a safety deposit box and not leaving it at the house for 3 weeks. So they did. All of it was inside a duffle bag.
    When they got home and went to pick up their items the money was gone and so was the jewelry, but the boxes to the jewelry were still in the duffle bag. The bank is not assuming any responsibility for the missing money (prove it) or the jewelry (want receipts) that has been passed down generationally. It was 100 percent loss. All they got back was the duffle bag. My friend is still sick about it. They tried to file claims, but to this day nothing has been done or replaced by the bank. It was an obvious inside job by someone who knew what was in that bag. And they had the audacity to leave the boxes to the jewelry behind. The banks says how are they supposed to know whether there was jewelry in them boxes or not?!?!? I get that, but still. They would have been better off leaving that stuff at home.

Hannah
    Hannah
    Survivalist
    member6

This is definitely something I need to research more.
    You all are much more informed and after reading your perspectives it definitely sounds like there is some nefarious activity going on with these deaths.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Have your relatives check on how much money the FDIC has to cover insured losses. Then check on how much money is on deposit with the banks. If that doesn’t scare them, nothing will. If nothing else, they need to have their funds in several banks. Just so they stay away from any of the To Big to Fail banks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.