Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

I saw this incredibly insightful article the other day, it’s quite lengthy but well worth reading.

Tragically the quote ‘The only thing we learn from history, is we never learn from history’ rings in my ears…

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26838177

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

I should mention for those who are ‘cautious on what they click’ this is a genuine article from the BBC a British news agency/media outlet.

Profile photo of lci115lewis
    lci115lewis
    Survivalist
    member3

Wow. Having worked with a couple of Romanians it is just too easy to put the story into their voices.

Rob

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Google “Bundy” and “BLM”. Rancher in Nevada getting walked on like an old carpet.
    After reading that google “BLM” & “Red River.” BLM is poised to repeat.
    Then google “BLM” “fracking” and “Nevada.”

As “Deepthroat” said, follow the money!

Robin

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Not sure the Nevada ranch situation is another Waco, but it sure has the earmarks of it. It sure looks like the Feds are making an example of this ranch family. To save a tortoise. Really??? One article I read said that the Feds had killed a number of them trying to round up the cattle.

Naturally, the Main Stream Media is ignoring the whole thing. Still shaking my head over the First Amendment area. didn’t know that it was only valid in certain areas.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I’ve posted this elsewhere, and it bears posting here.

I remember this “turtle” scam from the 90’s. The enviro-whackjob greenies absolutely HATED the idea of cattle grazing on “public” land (and there ain’t no “public” about it… the Feds own the land and that’s the end of it). So, they came up with this turtle scam.

They found this turtle. Now, there’s no difference between this turtle and any other turtle. It just happens to live in a dry climate. Nobody ever found out what the reproduction rates of the “desert turtle” were, what effect the cattle were having on the land, nothing…

They were convinced that the cows were (try not to laugh) STEPPING on the turtles and therefore the turtles were “endangered”. Sooo, they run off to Washington and lobby the then-Clinton administration to declare that this turtle was “endangered” and then they could kick the cows off “public” land. Well, they either convinced the Clinton Administration of all this cow-stepping and turtle slaughter, or they became such gigantic PITA’s that the turtle was declared “endangered” and anointed thusly… didn’t matter if you could prove them wrong 6 ways from Sunday, the Almighty Government said it was “endangered” and “endangered” it would stay…

In fact, there was a Fish and Game guy who didn’t buy into the “endangered” and cow-stepping line of excrement and he took it on himself to go poking around. Found lots of turtle shells from dead turtles – and every single one of them had a hole pecked through the top. Either ravens or crows were landing on the turtles, pecking a hole through the shell and then eating the turtles. He found TRASH BAGS full of these shells with holes in them, and he gave them to his boss as proof the cows were not at fault and the turtles, despite predation by birds, were not in any danger. In fact, they were doing just dandy.

Of course, the ‘evidence’ – trash bags full of turtle shells with the tell-tale hole pecked in them – went missing and he was leveraged into silence. Either shut up about the turtles being preyed upon by birds, and that they are doing just fine, or lose your job. He shut up.

The message is clear – any hard evidence that flies in the face of and contradicts the enviro-whackjob greenie agenda must be suppressed and those who challenge them must be leveraged and silenced…

Moreover, do-gooder idiots would find these “endangered” turtles wandering around and they would bring them to animal shelters… and the animal shelters were soon overflowing with thousands of these allegedly “endangered” turtles… so many, that they couldn’t possibly care for them all and their solution was to kill the ‘endangered’ turtles!

Which brings us to Mr. Bundy. It doesn’t matter if his claim pre-dates the BLM. It doesn’t matter that the turtle isn’t endangered, never was, and was a boondoggle to get cattle thrown off of “public” land.. He hath challenged the Almighty State and thus he must be punished!!

The wicked flee when none pursueth..." - Proverbs 28:1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

BLM is nothing more than a collection of land-grabbing greedy maggots and thugs…

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Malgus, you are being much too kind to the BLM guys, they really are much worse.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The green coalition just doesn’t want anyone or thing out there on public lands. Back in the 90’s as Melgus mentioned, they were trying to keep mountain bikes off trails because of the soil compression and erosion. They really just don’t want you to have fun in the sun.

Jay
    Jay
    Survivalist
    member3

He hath challenged the Almighty State and thus he must be punished!!

Luckily in the west we did not see major governments acting too much like angry kids knocking everything over. YET.

Some moves by the government and forces in power are getting more blunt as time goes by. Regulation to search homes and house, spy on people, record their data and store it and more.

I believe the Internet scares most governments. Not all of them are so bold about it like Turkey trying to shut down Twitter and other social networks. But many would like to hamper every effort of citizen getting organized.

Alea iacta est ("The die has been cast")

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Jay,
    There are elements within the US government that want to control the content of available information disseminated to the  public.

bushrat
    bushrat
    Survivalist
    member4

I believe the Internet scares most governments. Not all of them are so bold about it like Turkey trying to shut down Twitter and other social networks. But many would like to hamper every effort of citizen getting organized.

Jay, they do understand the power of the internet, that is why they now want to turn over the internet to outside control such as the UN. They do that and we are really in trouble.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/03/16/us-plans-to-give-up-oversight-web-domain-manager/“>

Profile photo of osagemarine
    osagemarine
    Survivalist
    member3

I hadn’t heard they wanted the land to protect the tortoise, saw one story about a solar farm.

Malgus
    Malgus
    Survivalist
    member8

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!!!!

Something smelled about this “yer cows gotta go because of these turtles” mess…

The other shoe has dropped…

See, y’all know Harry Reid, right? Uber-leftist puke in Washington? Limousine liberal? Multi-millionaire who likes to tell other people how they should live?

Yeah, see, his boy? Rory Reid? Yeah, turns out Rory is the front-man for a Chinese company (ENN Energy Group) who wants to build a massive 5 billion dollar solar power farm and manufacturing plant in (drum roll) the Nevada desert.. they bought up 9,000 acres at way below market value in Clark County were Rory used to be (another drum roll) County Commissioner. On “PUBLIC” land, to boot…

Guess who is “heavily invested” in the whole project? Even going so far as to actually physically go to China and schmooze with the Chinese to smooth out the deal? Why, none other than Daddy Reid! Guess who is using the BLM to clear cattle off the land? Why, Daddy Reid again!

See, it had Jack and **** to do with “turtles”, and Jack left town. That was just the smokescreen fed to rubes like you and me… documents from the BLM’s own website (since scrubbed and flushed down the memory hole) go out of their way to specifically say that the solar power farm is incompatible with Mr. Bundy’s cattle and that they gots ta go… too bad for the BLM that folks downloaded the documents and reposted them on their own websites…

Here… read for yourself.

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-sen-harry-reid-behind-blm-land-grab-of-bundy-ranch/

Remember what I said before gang? My rules concerning the government?

1. The government ALWAYS lies.
    2. NEVER trust the government.
    3. When in doubt, see Rule 1.

That piece of **** Reid and his larvae are trying to make big bucks by using the Chinese to build a solar farm (on “public” land, no less!), and even REDREW the “range” of the “endangered” turtle at the behest of one of Reid’s big-bucks donors… they don’t give a crap about some dumb turtle – it’s aaaaalllll about the benjamins, and Mr. Bundy is in the way of big bucks to be swindled by the Reid clan…

So, Cliven Bundy and his family must be made to pay…. using the BLM and other government thugs as Reid’s personal enforcers…

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Its time again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.