Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I believe that we the people have the right to record anything that is happening in a public place including the police.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/reminder-you-have-a-right-to-record-the-police-94721403794.html

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Personally I always liked having cameras and audio recorders running when I was working.
    It kept one from doing stupid things, well at least some it does.

When passengers in cars made comments about recording the traffic stop, I thanked them and said that the recording would be asked for in court as evidence. For some reason, no one ever brought the recording to court, but I had mine.

This is one of those things that some like to argue against, especially state and federal security types.
    I always wonder about those who don’t want to be recorded, as it can only show what you’ve done. And if you’re not screwing up or making things up, it can only help.

More than once my little audio recorder kept the defense attorneys at bay.
    And kept me from opening my mouth and inserting my foot up to the hip.

Record on I say.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I personally think it helps many police show that they were right.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Personally I think every cop should have a body mounted video setup and should not be able to make an arrest without one. They need their own behavior recorded as well as the perp.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.