Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes, you ARE paying more for food

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/yes–you-are-paying-more-for-food-182433150.html

This article shows us that yes food has gone up, here are some numbers in the article,

–Meats, poultry, fish, and eggs: Up 9.2%

–Beef and veal: Up 18.7%.

–Dairy and related products: Up 5.3%.

–Fruits and vegetables: Up 3.2%. Both fell in 2013.

–Nonalcoholic drinks: Up 0.7%.

–Cereals and bakery products: Up 0.5%

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Robin, Yes Venezuela is now seeing what Cubans saw in 1960’s and now each family in Cuba gets one pound of rice a month. They get a booklet for food which they mark what each family gets. Only children to the age of one get milk after that no milk.

Venezuelans are all over Miami, Florida and I have been telling them of what was coming. It is hard to teach anyone till they go though it them self.

Communism promise that all people will be equal except for the higher ups which live like kings eating steak and lobster. The Communist become Dictators.

Now the turn colors come out in Venezuela. All my friends that are Venezuelans are sending can foods to there families. How sad is that.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Yep. Freedom, it is indeed very sad. A world that in reality has plenty of food… and people are starving to death.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

WhiteKnight, Venezuela is one of the richest oil counties in the world so I believe even if oil is down why do they not have food? Remember the people have the money to buy it. I think the government has spent the oil money on the top government officials and they have a lot of that money in other countries. They also like to control the people with food. Now the people are not thinking of how bad there government is but are thinking were are they going to get the next can of food. This is total control of the people.

I hope this doesn’t happen here.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

It might, it might not. Only time will tell.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.