Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yellowstone’s supervolcano could erupt much faster than anyone thought

https://www.yahoo.com/news/yellowstone-supervolcano-could-erupt-much-faster-anyone-thought-193221429.html

Good article!

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

We’ve been watching this story closely, because of the number of recent earthquakes (numbering up into four digits now) in just the past couple of months. Both the immediate area under Yellowstone has experienced many hundreds (perhaps over 1000 – not sure what it’s up to now), and eastern Idaho has also had a large number of quakes. That region all has very recent (geologically speaking) volcanic activity. Drive anywhere across the southern half of Idaho and you’ll see black volcanic rocks sitting out in fields all over the place – the activity was not millions of years ago. Since Mother Earth doesn’t recognize state boundaries, it seems very reasonable to expect that the hundreds of quakes in eastern Idaho are quite related to the same magma “loading” going on under Yellowstone again.

And with this lady’s recent discovery, that really raises the concern level, since Yellowstone has also experienced rises in elevation within the park, and other geologic changes, all indicative of pressure build up beneath the surface. And that’s been going on for well over a decade. Thus her research could be very troubling. At the same time, we can’t do a darn thing about it. Seems like the time to keep in frequent contact with the one who can do anything about it.

Separately, so as not to hijack your thread, see my new post that I’m about to put up concerning the volcano in the Canary Islands. It’s long been known that there is a massive chance of a mega-tsunami being produced if the rest of that mountainside finishes collapsing (it’s been partially collapsed for a long, long time). If that thing comes crashing down in the ocean, they’re talking a tsunami that can hit the U.S. east coast with a 100meter (or higher) wave. Pretty much the entire east coast as well as much of the rest of the Atlantic coast lines (both sides) would be history. Wall street would be gone, D.C. would be gone (mixed blessings to be sure). And you’d literally only have hours of notice to get the heck out of Miami if it blows and collapses – along with the millions of others that would be on the roads trying to head west and northwest from the coast. See the article for more details.

Perhaps this belongs in the “Religion & Faith” topic, but does anyone see a possible pattern here? Two Mexican earthquakes within weeks, two major hurricanes to hit mainland USA, another major hurricane to hit the islands including U.S. territories, unprecedented wild fires hitting northern and southern California, the Florida nightclub shooting, Las Vegas, hepatitis outbreaks become more widespread in the U.S., etc., etc., etc. Just wonderin’ ….

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I do know about the Canary Islands, I have read many articles on it. Will have about 8 hours to move inland about 40 miles to the west.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Yellowstone?
    Not something I worry about, too close.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The eruption would be scary enough, but if it causes a poleshift I will be heading for the new equator, if I can find it. I remember james mccannery wrote about finding it. Not that I remember a lot. He had a book which got filed under interesting just a bit premature. One other guy suggested south africa. Nice only too low tech. New zealand however. Enough sheep and rabbits to survive forever. Is NZ the sunken island? The ancient timeline is getting longer and longer. At least in our circles. Why are the rich building all those bunkers. I have a sat phone. The first thing iridium wants you to do is sign up with GEOS. A SOS rescue service, located in a former nucular war bunker in Houston Tx. Its nice to be prepared.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Too close eh. The warning systems are really good. You would go. Only the looters stay behind. And then states would cease to exist.

“There shall be Newstates.” At least 10 states … Gone. Massive constitutional crisis. Marshall law. Continuity of gov.

“Each comprising no less thn 5% of the whole population. Existing states may continue and may have the status of Newstates if the boundary commission, hereinafter provided,shall so decide”

CW. Texas sounds about right. Mexico city could replace D.C. The road to mandalay paved with cartels. Reconquista.

Yellowstone?
    Not something I worry about, too close.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Brulen Brulen.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.