Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

A monster solar flare erupted early Sunday (Oct. 19) from a huge sunspot that may just be getting warmed up.

The sun fired off an X-class solar flare — the most powerful type — that peaked at 1:01 a.m. EDT (5:01 GMT) Sunday

http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2014/1024/Will-a-big-solar-storm-mess-with-our-GPS

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes I know I have been getting alerts on my email for days. This area of the Sun is going to point to Earth real soon and we will have to pray that the Sun doesn’t erupt a large x solar flare.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Just think, if it hits us Monday into Tuesday it could eliminate voter fraud and planes from ebola ridden countries.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

It would eliminate all the left wingers too! There not preppers or are they?

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

They will be raiders and government employees. Oh I guess that the same thing anyway.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes, well I can’t wait to go vote this Nov will be a big day, you will see! The Dem will blame Bush for losing the Senate. They blame Bush for everything.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’m concerned that voter fraud is so huge we can’t will. It’s not who votes but who counts the votes. The same guy said “power comes from the barrel of a gun”.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

74 Its only my humble opinion, but the only vote we have is with our dollars, and choosing where our dollars go. I find it funny how quickly people dismiss things like where there taxes are going… when most times they are going into some rich cock ******* pocket, or hurting children in some random country.

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Profile photo of KOS
    KOS
    Survivalist
    member7

and damn, really gotta watch for ebola if its an X21 or something…

Never be afraid to do the righteous thing, nothing righteous is ever easy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.