Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Freedom,
    Yes the number and types of interactions can’t be contemplated. Like my dog eating bunny crap on the lawn then drinking from her dish. I refill the dish and get exposed to what ever she just ate.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, I have Fox News on right now and they now say the number is as high as 100 people exposed! It just keeps on growing. They really do not know now how many.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7
    Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

whirlibird, why not take the 3rd option which the Founders recognized as another God given right? That right is to alter or abolish the government when it becomes tyrannical. Later in the same document, they say it is our DUTY to alter or abolish the government which is by far the best option in my view.

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Ghost Prime wrote:</div>whirlibird, why not take the 3rd option which the Founders recognized as another God given right? That right is to alter or abolish the government when it becomes tyrannical. Later in the same document, they say it is our DUTY to alter or abolish the government which is by far the best option in my view.

But how does that fit this situation?
    It may be called for but it does nothing for the virus, except give it additional time.

Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

whirlibird, my comment was not about ebola, but in reply to your comment about the options available to us. You mentioned two options and I added a third. None of the options, yours or mine, will impact the spread of ebola, though they may impact the spread of treason which is the cause behind the result, that being ebola.
    Make sense now?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Sorry was thinking of the earlier options on ebola.

While it was possible years ago to pull off the revolution, today its a different matter entirely.

Especially when the general population doesn’t agree with us.

And there’s few people who would back that play when the other options are available.

Historically, Sam Adams would have, John Adams unlikely.

And look at the percentages then and now. Whig and Tory, pretty evenly split unlike then.

And then, these are not foreign invaders, sotero probably, but the rest are just like us. It changes the dynamic entirely.

How’s that for a thread jack.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly,
    If ebola is a runaway most people will come to to conclution that the President and his appointees are responsible for allowing it to spread into the US. After a few 100k die he will be arrested.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Arrested, doubtful.
    There is no Sheriff in DC.
    And no other LE presence would have the backing ro make that arrest of a sitting president. Plus figuring out the jurisdictional matters are a logistical nightmare.

If it comes to it, and doubtful it will, he will end up like Mussolini.
    Heck, even the Secret Service has been advertising their holes and weaknesses. These guys aren’t that incompetent, so maybe its a sign of the times.

And much of the problem charging them stems from the laws themselves. Proving their behavior as criminal, proving the intent, the negligence, especially when the procedures will have to pass the “reasonable man” standards.

Being an idiot is not a crime, especially 2000 miles away.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Sorry Whirly, we will just have disagree about what can happen.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Whirlibird wrote:
    Arrested, doubtful.

There is no Sheriff in DC.

And no other LE presence would have the backing to make that arrest of a sitting president. Plus figuring out the jurisdictional matters are a logistical nightmare.

If it comes to it, and doubtful it will, he will end up like Mussolini.

Heck, even the Secret Service has been advertising their holes and weaknesses. These guys aren’t that incompetent, so maybe its a sign of the times.

And much of the problem charging them stems from the laws themselves. Proving their behavior as criminal, proving the intent, the negligence, especially when the procedures will have to pass the “reasonable man” standards.

Being an idiot is not a crime, especially 2000 miles away.

Tyrannicide, Execution by firing squad
    Benito Mussolini, Cause of death

Just adding clarity ;)
    This is more likely than an arrest and conviction, too many layers of BS to wade through.
    How would the “man on the street” even know the mechanism of removing a sitting President anyway? The establishment would be screaming from the rooftops that it was a coup, even if it was done 1000% legally and proper. Because most of them know they would be NEXT!!!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

Check out Republic of the United States. It provides details as to how the criminals can be arrested. I can’t post a link as my reply does not get posted.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ebola in Spain: 4 people including nurse hospitalized in Madrid; http://rt.com/news/193820-ebola-spain-hospitalized-nurse/
    Spain Places Husband of Ebola Nurse in Quarantine; ABC

It got by the PPE in the picture below and they are still trying to tell us that it is not very contagious.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

The show must go on. The general non internet population are willing to believe its being controlled. I doubt thats the case for the scientists. They know its unstopable in places like India and China. Even the public areas in the US are filithy. If you’ve ever met anyone with a cleanliness fetish you know they hate the germs. Its real hate. Sometimes you see cops interacting with people and at the slightest touch they react violently. There are going to be social changes for the survivors that will be huge compared to past epidemics.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

First person diagnosed with Ebola in U.S. dies in Texas hospital

http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/10/08/health-ebola-usa-idINKCN0HX1OG20141008

23 days after exposure Duncan dies. He exposed his family on the 20th and hospital staff on the 25th. This group should be showing symptoms now. The people exposed on the 30th will be showing symptoms this weekend.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.