Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

The funny part, if they did impose the quarantine, people would be all up in arms about their rights and freedom of movement being restricted.

Held responsible for what, define the crime.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The White House said Wednesday it will not impose travel restrictions or introduce new airport screenings to prevent additional cases of Ebola from entering the United States.

Spokesman Josh Earnest said that current anti-Ebola measures, which include screenings in West African airports and observation of passengers in the United States, will be sufficient to prevent the “wide spread” of the virus.

This is a bad joke.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>Wild,<br>
    Today on FOX in live interview the CDC director said denying admission to the US would increase the risk to the US. You can’t make this sh t up.

I was on the road today listening to the radio and heard him say this. He offered no explanation as to how that could be.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>wildartist wrote:</div>Sooo all the ambulance personnel, and healthcare providers (first time around) are ‘being monitored’ for symptoms. Does that mean they are still at work, exposing countless other people? This is going to be a mess….

Why aren’t planes/passengers that originate in West Africa denied admission to the USA? Lots of questions, murky answers, information being withheld.

Make that self-monitoring. What I heard on the radio today is that none of the contacts are being quarantined but rather they have been told to report any symptoms they might have, including the 5 kids which I understand to be relatives.

Profile photo of Ghost Prime
    Ghost Prime
    Survivalist
    member6

74, I agree with you but no one in government believes they are culpable for ANYTHING. So how do we hold them responsible?

For God, Family, Country, & Liberty!

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Ghost Prime wrote:</div>74, I agree with you but no one in government believes they are culpable for ANYTHING. So how do we hold them responsible?

Two options:

Vote em out of office.

Cost them money.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

Ahh, now they are admitting that the patient’s first visit to the hospital was badly handled. A ‘mistake’. I believe it will prove to be a rather costly one, as this spreads…and spreads….and spreads. A few more ‘mistakes’ by healthcare workers, and we’re down the drain…

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This morning it is reported that ebola patient Duncan was vomiting outside, but in the apartment complex.. Someone probably tried to clean it up with a hose spreading the virus across the ground, people most likely walked on the area taking it into their homes and cars. On another forum it was commented about the possibility of dogs & cats getting into the vomit and then spreading the disease to the households. These are speculation, however very probable scenarios.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>wildartist wrote:</div>A few more ‘mistakes’ by healthcare workers, and we’re down the drain

Literally the drain from the house and sewer system is now contaminated. Just who would be exposed I’m not sure, but it is moving down hill now.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

74, this is how pandemics get rolling. A couple stupid, careless, or just unfortunate actions, followed by a few subsequent rounds of stupid, careless, or unfortunate actions. It’ll be amazing if nobody else comes down with ebola from this guy. We’ll know soon enough.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB,
    I just read this:
    ABC News
    Shared publicly – 8:45 AM
    #Ebola

The number of people who came into contact with Texas Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan has zoomed from as many as 18 to 80, health officials in Texas announced in a statement today.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>74 wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>wildartist wrote:</div>A few more ‘mistakes’ by healthcare workers, and we’re down the drain

Literally the drain from the house and sewer system is now contaminated. Just who would be exposed I’m not sure, but it is moving down hill now.

The only consolation is even the hardiest viruses can only survive outside the body 3-4 days, a week on the outside.
    The person with the hose may well have done the right thing by accident.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The way I see this is it is here and the contamination is wide so there is no stopping it now. The CDC has been not telling us the truth about Ebola. It looks like so many people came in contact with Duncan in Texas that if it is as 74 says close to 80 then how many has the 80 come in contact with? We lost that battle. This is now growing fast.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

“The person with the hose may well have done the right thing by accident.” Whirly

Hosing it down would lessen the life time to 10-15 hours apparently, but not kill it. This might make it look clean and safe to walk on but really it would still be contaminated.

All just speculation; in many places it would be left there days for unsuspecting people to walk through or as pointed out animals to walk on, or maybe eat. A dog or cat licks that, then goes into the house and licks the kids or itself.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, How about all the other animals(rats, fox, birds, racoons, all which we have here) This just goes on and on. Bad news!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.