Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Makes you wonder , he was basically under house arrest in the UK for years , then all the sudden he can move around ?

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

If you’re referring to Julian, he’s still stuck in the Ecuadorian embassy. He’ll come out to windows and such, but he’s still stuck there.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I was , I thought he was able to get out ?

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

As near as I can tell, he doesn’t want to go walkabout, not with the kind of, ah, assistance Hitlary has covering her interests out in the world, leaving the trail of double-tap suicides they’ve left in their wake. He’s been charged in Sweden, with rape, by a prostitute who allegedly passed out after allegedly servicing him, enabling him to take advantage of her in that state, thus allegedly, scoring a freebie to which he was unentitled.

At any rate, the Swedes have an agreement to turn him over to — wait for it — the US State Department, after they have finished their pretextual business with him. Ecuador, taking a different view of such machinations, offers him asylum, in its London embassy, leaving us to ponder why.

Could he be a Mossad agent? Perhaps, or maybe what he’s seemed to be all along, just a useful pest who likes to hack and disclose embarrassing secrets. The thing I keep coming back to is that rarely does anyone refute the stuff he comes up with; they only gripe about how unfair it was that he got it and blabbed it. No government agency is “nice” — not Russia’s, China’s, Israel’s, the USA’s, especially not the ones charged with keeping their government alive, and in business. And that goes double for those nations under constant attack.

It seems to me after at least some effort to understand what goes on in the world, and why, is that there is a Deep (or Dark) State, or Secret Empire, to use Cushman Cunningham’s title phrase, alive in the world, ever straining to get the last morsel of power crammed into their gamebag, forever dissatisfied — even hurt — that someone somewhere still isn’t fully in their control. I doubt that it’s confined to a single piece of real estate, or a single ethnicity.

The identities of its guiding lights (darknesses?) changes over time, as they can’t (yet) manage to live forever, but the madness is assiduously drummed into each succeeding generation, as though to abandon the all-out effort to finally bag the entire planet would be familial treason. It’s a game for only the wealthiest and their invitees, and a form of insanity that most of us will, thankfully, never be rich enough to acquire.

As Swampy used to say, “Some people just need killing.” But I don’t mean Julian Assange.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

Ah, Tec you brought a tear to my eye with the mention of Swampy. So very sad only three of us, that I know of here, would get that. Thanks for the reminder of a truly great soul.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

But finally…. The antichrist has been identified by the fbi. I’d go with evil genius myself or even sherlocks great antagonist moriarty. How odd it’s a woman. Maybe the Catholics were right, witches need to be burned.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Swampy, that brought a smile.

There will always be the “black hats” working for the .gov, in this case I am afraid that Killlary and Zero may eliminate the pest before the work is done. Drones anyone?

The days of the ‘spook’ working for and in the best interests of the nation are gone. Now they are replaced by operatives much like the character by the same name from “Serenity”. Dangerous drones that walk not fly.

The fact we have homicidal psychopaths running this country bothers me, not because of what they are,but because this group is more likely to use their power on their own people than foreign enemies.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Duplicate

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.