Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Why The Elite Are Buying Secret Hideaways: “A Lot of Wealthy and Powerful People Are Quite Afraid Right Now”

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/why-the-elite-are-buying-secret-hideaways-a-lot-of-wealthy-and-powerful-people-are-quite-afraid-right-now_01292015

Another article on this subject of the elites buying all over the world. The Bush family also purchased 100,000 acres in Paraguay back as far back as 2006. So they are ready to leave if they need to. Interesting!

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Good article. If only we would know when they were heading for their secret lairs. In their arrogance I wonder how many are smart enough to know they better be preparing for their security staff and others who are currently at their beck and call and the families of that staff.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brzezinski
    “the former Obama advisor heralded the arrival of a technotronic era “dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values” under which citizens would be tightly controlled and manipulated.”

Well there it is in black and white, if there were still any doubters.

Brzezinski BTW has had his hand in many geopolitical mishaps going back to the Johnson administration in 1966. He was also Jimmy Carter’s National Security Advisor.

The Democrats have maintained a constant theme over the last 50 years.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Looks like the evidence just keeps piling up. I find it interesting that the areas they plan to escape to are pretty diverse. It seems you are going to have pockets of super elites on every continent. I’m sure some is personal preference, but I wonder if there is a larger plan behind it.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Road, Maybe they are calling dibs and divvying the world up in fiefdoms? More than likely the rich are using prepper guidelines evaluating resources, access, security, population density, sustainability and the view.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I imagine the super rich are no different than the rest of us in that they bring their own preferences and priorities to bear in selecting where and to what extent they will prep. It would be interesting to start creating a list of who has created BOLs and where. Such a list would certainly include properties that are no more than vacation homes that folks like us see differently because of where or what they are, but even if not fully accurate such a list might be informative.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Start the thread MtB, it can be updated as we go along. Every addition should have reference material supporting the find.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

OK. I just started a new thread.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

As in many times in history , who is to say that once there , their slaves they depend on for protection may decide they dont need them anymore , and just take it for themselves , killing or enslaving their former masters . The women , if they are half way attractive , may survive the new leadership change for obvious reasons , but the men are gunna die for sure .

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Tolik, this is why I say they better be taking care of the families of their security staff and the other staff too.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

If its long term , that may not be enough . Its happened before .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.