Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Johnson asks how 80,000 ‘lost’ Lerner emails were recovered by IRS watchdog

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/02/11/johnson-asks-how-80000-lost-lerner-emails-were-recovered-by-irs-watchdog/

Like everything in life if you lie and keep lying sooner or later the lies will get us in trouble.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

freedom, hope springs eternal as they say, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up that anything will happen to Lois Lerner. Nobody will be held to account for not finding the emails or for targeting Tea Party organizations. Congress holds hearing after hearing on all of O’s scandals, yet nobody goes to jail. In fact, nobody is even brought up on charges.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I know you are right but I just keep hoping sometime will come up now that the republicans have control of the house and senate.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

They’re not going to freedom, because when the Democrats get control again, the Republicans don’t want their guys going to jail for their own misdeeds.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, I hope you are wrong on this. Really if you are right it is a total downer. The hole system will then have to be removed.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>MB, I hope you are wrong on this. Really if you are right it is a total downer. The hole system will then have to be removed.

No the system just needs to be reset to the original parameters with a complete changing of personnel.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, I have come to the conclusion that you and MB are right on this. I keep hoping that they will change, do the right thing for the people.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.