Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer You are right unless the Republican President is also black then the race card is out the door.

Profile photo of Pheonix
    Pheonix
    Survivalist
    member5

If he really wants to hurt America all he has to do is produce a Kenyan birth certificate after he leaves office. This would mean he was illegally elected. I believe this would cause a massive turmoil as it would make every decision, every law and every executive action he signed illegal.

Just imagine what would happen if eight years worth of Presidential decisions and laws were suddenly declared illegal and therefore unenforceable.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Phoenix that is truly diabolical. You are correct, the country would grind to a halt. Wow I am really going to have to spend some time thinking about what the impact would be.

One example would be that it would most likely nullify all of the executive orders. I could see a lot of political heads on both sides of the isle exploding.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

What is the source of Valerie Jarrett’s quote? I’d think Fox would have been all over it if it could be verified.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

It would be a day of national celebration!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, Fox doesn’t because it can’t be verified.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>MB, Fox doesn’t because it can’t be verified.

bingo.

Spent half an hour going over Jarrett looking for this, not out there.
    Was she born in Iran? Yup, but her white parents were there because her dad ran a hospital there. They returned when she was 5.

Back to Zero.
    Bluntly, while overturning his laws and orders is needed, anything having to do with him other than letting him fade into Jimmy Carter style obscurity is going to be a mistake.

Not just the race card, but the saccharine adoration that he has from so many followers. May as well start whipping up the race riots now, Al Sharpton will be on every channel ginning up the hate.

He isn’t Uncle Bob Mugabe, with a list of war crimes and corruption that is taller than any of us. We can’t prove criminal intent, incompetence perhaps, willful disrehard certainly, but criminal?
    If that could be proven, he’d already be out.

As to the birth certificate, the laws would stand as they were/are enacted by congress not the president. The executive orders would fall. For better or worse.

The country grind to a halt? Hardly.
    For most of us, it hardly matters who sits in that seat. Or if there is someone in that seat.
    Ya we go back and forth over decisions that happen at that level, but our daily lives change little regardless who’s in office.
    What I find amusing is the number of positives since zero came into office.

Positives? Yup.
    Overwhelming gun and ammo sales.
    Broad CCW changes for the positive, more and more states are opening up CCW and even considering constitutional carry.
    Various anti gun legislation shot down, various anti gun laws shot down.

Zero has been a catalyst that both united and spurred on great numbers of people who would otherwise sat on the sidelines.

What’s the worst thing one could do to him at this point?
    Negating any legal issues that come up until the next swearing in and spending the rest of his life with Mooshelle seem a rather fitting and insulting end.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Roadracer You are right unless the Republican President is also black then the race card is out the door.

I don’t think the republicans could get a black person voted in anytime soon.

Right now too many associate black with liberal and Zero.
    Welcome back almost to the days of Jim Crow.

A family member who passed away before the last election, a soft spoken man, a war veteran and hero, a christian, a great grandfather, a man with black friends and comrades, said shortly before his death “We need to get that ni@@er out of office”. He had watched the country he loved, defended, and been shot down for, turn inro something he didn’t recognize.

And that’s the demographic that would never accept another black person, democrat or republican.

And that word, I couldn’t tell you the last time I heard it before Zero. Outside rap stars opening their foul mouths.
    Since the election, couldn’t tell you how many times.
    Zero has been the catalyst that set this country back nearly 50 years socially.
    We could have had Billary in office, doing the same exact things and things would not be this bad.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirly,
    After he’s gone and there is a new AG & FBI director there could be truck loads of evidence proving criminal activities. Just depends how well they hide the evidence.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

What good would that do really?
    Certainly it should happen, but is it in the best interests of the country?

Adding more fuel to the flame, especially when racial tensions are so high?

Time to cut the losses before we start looking like South Africa.
    (Sorry Leopard)

We already have brazen attacks on whites, on police officers, going after their messiah would not fix anything there but incite even more.

Without overwhelming support from the black community, which we both know will never happen, charges are more akin to sticking ones hand in a running garbage disposal. There will be blood and tears.

No matter how much evidence, some will not believe. And they will drag us down to their level. To his level.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

The reality is that a completely honest person can never rise to the Oval Office. They all have some skeletons in their closet. It is just that some have a lot more than others. They do not go after their predecessors for crimes while in office because they don’t want to set a precedent and have their successor come after them for their crimes. When O leaves office he will go on the speech circuit making many millions and in our high minority population cities you will see schools and other govt. facilities named after him. There will never be another black President in our lifetimes because as Whirlibird said, O has set race relations back 50 years.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, Jimmy Carter style obscurity is to good for O. I think he will be the worse president in the history of the U. S.

Also it is to bad that you are right that there will not be another black president for a long time because of O. In the Republican side there are some very good black men but they will not have a chance.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, i also believe that the FBI and all the three letter agencies will have a truck loads of evidence on crimes committed by O. They will wait till he is out of office and then they will make him an example to not break the law of the land. I even think there will be some democrats that will turn evidence in.

MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I doubt it freedom. If O is brought up on charges there will be a whole bunch of others implicated at those 3 letter agencies. O doesn’t prosecute criminals like Lois Lerner, Eric Holder, and Al Sharpton because they all have plenty of dirt on him. They don’t spill the beans on O because he has the dirt on them. As I said O will get on the speech circuit and make millions, taking a break every now and them to go to the dedication of a new school or govt. building being named after him. None of those buildings will be prisons of course.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, it may happen, look they just found 80,000 new emails of Lois Lerner which they are going throw right now. If they find something that will put her in jail for 20 years or more then she will die in jail. At that point she may make a deal and talk. It will only take one and then the rest will talk.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.