Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

This certainly answers the question about why the White House thinks the way they do! The quote from Valerie Jarrett from 1977 shows how long the battle has been waged, without Americans paying the slightest bit of attention.

“I am Iranian by birth and of my Islamic faith. I am also an American citizen and I seek to help change America to be a more Islamic country. My faith guides me and I feel like it is going well in the transition of using freedom of religion in America against itself.”

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Roadracer I am getting Access Denied
    Description: You are not allowed to access the document you requested.

Maybe they took it down.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Will check to see what the problem is!

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

Link was a problem. I just typed the quote into the original post. Sorry for the problem.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yep, I know that is 100% true.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

using freedom of religion in America against itself – Jarrett

Plus using every other law against itself to promote the destruction of the USA.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think O has broken so many laws that he will not let go of power in the end of 2016. He knows that if he does the new republican president with the congress will find it all and throw him in jail which he will not let happen. It is well known that this may happen.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

He will go. If he tried to stay by any means he would then be arrested. He might get some form of Muammar Gaddafi treatment if he were to stay. The one thing politicians realize is that they can only stay if the masses let them. That’s what the Arab Spring was all about. That’s what Ferguson is about. That’s why they want everyone’s guns.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes that is why he wants our guns but it is why he has fired so many in the military to put in his men and also fund the DHS buying billions in ammo. The DHS is his army he hopes. I do believe he will try this or go to Kenya or another country that will not turn him in. We will see.

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Want to know the true Obama? Watch “2016 – Obama’s America.”

Robin

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Robin We will see about that.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Zero is done post 2016, his handlers blew it and pushed and beat that dead horse too much.

They were able to recycle Rahm Emanuel becausr they got him out early enough. Zero is damaged goods.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Zero is a Judas goat leading the sheep to the slaughterhouse. He’s the ultimate generic politician. Follow me baa baa. Right into the pen. To bad he can’t be suspended for six months or jailed for the Affordable Health Scam.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think that zero has committed some crimes that will come out after he leaves office. Does he know this? We will see but he may want to try to stay in power if he knows that he will end up in jail.

Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

He is safe. The sins of past Presidents are swept under the carpet for “the good of the country.” If another Democrat gets in, they will quietly go about covering up anything that could get him jail time. Honestly, most Americans would be satisfied if he just went away. He will be told to retire quietly, go around making speeches to the true believers, and collect his millions. I know a number of Democrats who have said they should have never voted for him in 2012 and they are sick of his act.

If a Republican gets in, they will be too afraid to go after him and be called a racist. So you have the same basic result.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.