Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Here is a part of the article that says what I have been saying,
    “DEA was planning on, or at least contemplating, using Automatic License Plate Readers (ALPRs or LPRs) to gather intelligence about whose cars were attending gun shows.”

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/?p=75446/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=social&utm_content=ddolbee&utm_campaign=20150207-chronicle0207-whyisabunchof3letteragenciesgatheringintelongunowners

I believe that all the cameras in traffic lights should be band on a National bases.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Very simple, because of the intel sharing thanks to the HSA umbrella, an agency such as the DEA doing so doesn’t attract the same attention as if ATF were doing it, and they get the same information.

After all people scrutinize what ATF does, but a minor operation by DEA wouldn’t get a second glance.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Pretty simple , the implementation of Communism . Understand this ……………they cant take what they cant find . The US government is the biggest threat to the American people at this point in time . ISIS , China , Russia , Ukraine , North Korea , Iran , etc . are all distractions …………..all of them . Those other countries and groups are no threat to your way of life , and to that of your children’s way of life , as much as the US Government is …………none of them .

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

As I had noted recently, here in VT there is a battle right now between ordinary folks who own guns and Bloomberg’s anti-gun organization sending their high priced staff here to lobby. The current issue is wanting all gun show & private sales to go through the background check. In today’s paper there was an article which made an excellent point. If the reason for background checks was to stop prohibited persons from buying guns, then they just need the info on who the buyer is, but what the background checks do is record make, model, & serial # which has nothing to do with whether the buyer is a prohibited person or not. Govt. already knows criminals don’t make legal purchases. It seems the only reason for background checks is to create a gun registry.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MB, That is the only reason! “background checks is to create a gun registry.” YES IT IS! The government wants to know what you have.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I dont have anything , they all fell overboard on a fishing trip ………….damn the luck .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I don’t know what background checks you all are going through but out here, its as simple as long gun or hand gun.

And in Wyoming, if you have your CCW, it is your background check.
    No calling in, no bs.
    Do your 4473 and out the door.

As to the feds keeping track of purchases, doing backgrounds myself, I can say that they’ve never asked beyond hand gun or long gun.

Had an ATF agent in my shop last Friday AM, getting a license issue taken care of. He didn’t look at the books, didn’t care, just a premises inspection after moving. Polite, helpful, pretty cool guy despite his employer.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I’ll ask the guy I know in the DEA and see what he says about the report.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

WB,
    Google I-594 that was passed in Washington State. Even handing a firearm to another person is now a felony with a few exceptions. The touching of another person’s firearm without a background check being completed by the DOL (yes DOL so it is open to the FOIA) is supposed to “eliminate” prohibited people from getting a hold of a firearm. It’s really a horrible law in how the law is written.

Bloombutthead is now pushing for similar laws across the US.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Arizona will resist , we have almost no gun laws . Very free state in that respect . Most of the gun violence here is either drug or gang related , another curse of being so close to Mexico . Mostly dirtbags offing each other .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Sled, holy snot. I forgot that passed.

Doomberg can push all he likes around here, it ain’t gonna happen, we’re in the process of relaxing our few laws as it is.
    Gunfree zones? Going away!

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Doomberg is always up to something. We have to stay a step ahead of him and stop him. Florida is passing many new pro gun laws right now.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

He can only target states that have all three branches of government controlled by the demo-crats. No one else will pass that crappolla. In this current term there are only 11 states demo-crates control and 30 by republicans. The others have mixed houses.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Sledjockey, the proposal in VT only deals with sales, not the broader “transfers” definition. Bloomberg’s gang are smart enough to keep it very narrow if they are to have any hope of getting something passed in a pro-gun State like VT. If they win this one, then they’ll be back for more a little and a little. This is why its important to defeat the current effort.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I don’t think that 594 will be in effect in the long term. Only a couple sheriff depts are going to enforce it and they had to claim all hunters ed instructors were leo reps for Fish and Wildlife to keep classes going. Even the AG had to use broad interpretation of gun shop’s FFL coverage or they would have closed down. Many museums even returned loaned firearms or had to get transfer permits.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.