Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think this is one of the must informative article I have read about our national debt and what the elite are planning.

Some of the best explanation of how the dollar will collapse. Read please.

Who Is The New Secret Buyer Of U.S. Debt?

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Long on guesses and opinions and short on facts.

A lot of stretching going on between the points trying to connect the dots.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

The F’ed Reserve sent lots of U$D over to the ECB at the end of Bush2 or early Obama, and I suspect that is where the money is from for the Belgian Waffling we see… Russia is the main seller, they announced that they sold 20% of their U$T Bonds, and purchased a like amount of Gold on the open market soon after.

I can’t spit out the sources for all of these, but it is a chain of events that were recorded and discussed at silverdoctors.com
    Actually, I had seen SHTF school over there and came to join!

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

The Federal Reserve is not owned by the U. S.Government! It’s a private Corp. So do you trust some elite guys printing money? So you think that these guys don’t get together an make some extra printed money and send it were ever they want?

If we can’t trust the government how in the world are we going to trust these guys owning the Federal Reserve?

I don’t. I know that no matter how good of a person you are if you owned the printing of the money of a nation the temptation is to much. A billion here a billion there, no one will know.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Some people might like reading the book, The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

G. Edward Griffin

Traces the history of the Federal Reserve, revealing how the American government has used the Reserve as a way to deceive taxpayers and control the global economy and explaining how the Reserve influences the flow of money between citizens, businesses, banks, and the government.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I second that recommendation. Excellent book, very eye-opening!

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

LOL! I can tell you old timerZ like having a new playmate with sometimes quasi-intelligent commentary :D

Newsflash!
    F’ed Reserve is NOT PART of the F’ed Govt.?!?!?

:D Sometimes these bear repeating, I agree!

Fractional Reserve Policy cannot be accomplished with Silver and Gold as money, either…

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.