Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

When the Secretary of Defense said the Iraq army didn’t have a will to fight he had video evidence to back him up. Retreating from the battlefield despite having overwhelming numerical superiority the Iraq Prime Minister became upset not at his troops. but the Sec Def. Embarrassed would be a better word for what he should be feeling.

Instead of defending his Sec Def, he sends Joe Biden to apologize. The guys at ISIS are rolling on the ground laughing their a$$s off. Obama just surrendered to a guy who can’t get his army to fight. We have an army that will fight, we just don’t have a leader that will lead them.

Is the Iraqi army or Obama the new Surrender Monkey in the world today?

Robin
    Robin
    Survivalist
    member8

Bama. At least the Iraqi Army was in the general area and carrying weapons!
    Robin

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

What makes you think Obama won’t get in a fight? ISIS is well supplied and winning. O created ISIS with Clinton by shipping arms from Libya to Syria. He’s destabilized the entire middle east so the Caliphate can take over. I’d say he’s racking up quite a score.

http://shoebat.com/2015/05/26/obama-desecrates-memorial-day-and-agrees-to-commit-u-s-military-to-serve-under-turkeys-conquest-of-syria-the-u-s-is-now-officially-advancing-a-grand-caliphate/

80 years ago if I said Hitler is up to something, would I be a conspiracy theorist?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well I do agree with 74 on this. O is ISIS!

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

That’s a frightening thought! Some time I find it hard to believe that we have fallen that far down the rabbit hole. To think that an American President shipped arms to destabilize an already volatile region is really depressing. If the media gets their way, we are looking down the barrel of the more dangerous Clinton sitting in the Oval Office. I believe after dinner I will have a small bourbon and mull over what kind of world our grandkids will live in. We are blessed with great kids, not a trouble maker in the batch, and they are passing it on to their kids. There is still hope their generation will pull us out of this nose dive.

Dear God please let that be!

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Road it’s up to us to fix this mess so who follows have a future worth living.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

I for one am GLAD this president has no balls , last thing this nation needs is another unwinnable war ……….or any war for that matter , so right on Mr. President ! Good thing McCain didnt get in , or another warmonger like him , or we would be a radioactive wasteland , along with the rest of the planet because we started WW3 .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.