Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

Wow Freedom…. You need seem to have that same sarcasm issue that Sheldon does on Big Bang Theory. It actually made me laugh a bit…..

Thanks

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

sledjockey, I am very happy to have made you laugh. Without laughter there is no life! Also never take all what I post very seriously since I love every ones response to what I post and sometimes go to fare on a post. I also sometime post something and the way I write it is not what I really wanted to say. So no problem laugh at me, my wife does it all the time!!

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>So no problem laugh at me, my wife does it all the time!!

Isn’t that they way all wives tend to be? Some genetic thing I think.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Are you kidding me !!!!! ?????????? because they are involved , they have invaded ? ! , how many places all over the globe has the US supplied with weapons , and/or advisors , and we have NOT invaded . Plenty . They have interests , if you have not looked at a map , Ukraine is on their border , they have every right to keep an eye on that situation , and to be concerned about it . How would we feel about China becoming militarily involved with a Mexican civil war ? I think we might have a few objections , dont ya think ? . Thats a reoccurring problem these days , we fail to try to see both sides of the coin .

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

I believe that when russian troops crossed the border, that would be considered an invasion.

Keeping an eye on the situation doesn’t mean crossing that line with tanks and artillery.

As to supplying them with weapons, its their bloody country not Russia’s.

China gets involved in a Mexican civil war, they can have the place.
    Long As they stay on their side of the border.
    Good reason to build a real wall there.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I think you maybe wrong on this one. First Putin does circles around O. Putin sending military men over the border to help just not with the Russian military clothing. PLEASE Putin is a KGB do you think he can run circles around Obbamor with zero war or military background.

Tolik Your my friend and you know how smart Putin is. Putin is not one step ahead he is 1,000 steps head of O.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.