Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well did you see what Obama said;
    “Now, it is true that if, in fact, diplomacy fails, what I’ve asked my team to do is to look at all options.

“What other means can we put in place to change Mr Putin’s calculus? And the possibility of lethal defensive weapons is one of those options that’s being examined.”

White House Preparing Military Response If Diplomacy With Russia Fails: “Lethal Defensive Weapons” and Other Options Being Examined

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/report-white-house-preparing-military-response-if-diplomacy-with-russia-fails-lethal-defensive-weapons-and-other-options-being-examined_02092015

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

The US is moving A10’s to Europe. I can hardly believe O wants to go head to head with Russia.

http://m.military.com/daily-news/2015/02/10/us-deploys-a10s-to-europe-amid-debate-to-arm-ukraine.html

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

O wants to start a war with Russia not in the Middle East. He doesn’t like Putin.

wildartist
    wildartist
    Survivalist
    member7

What about all the Americans and others being brutally killed in the Middle East????

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Putin makes a monkey out of him on many occasions …………because , well , he is a monkey . He had better think twice , our economy cant handle it , and the American public does not have the will for a large scale conflict . I can see riots if they attempt to draft , which would be needed . To be honest , I’m not sure our generals know how to win a war . I think Washington is just talking a lot of $hit ,

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I really think o just wants as much human suffering as he can possibly create.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Tolik, I believe the two are in it together. This is planned.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

well , if it is planned . Let me ask you this ……….of the two , who is the more intelligent , and devious ?
    that will give you the answer to which country will end up getting the short end of the stick , when all is said and done . If they made a deal , O just got screwed ( again ) , he just doent know it yet .

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

O just wants to punish the US for years of colonization and oppression that we supported in places where he grew up. The worse he can make it for us the happier he is.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Okay here’s a thought.

The Russian economy is in the toilet.
    How to revitalize it without caving to western methods?

The bush wars of the 60s and 70s are over but a separatist state is a way of ramping up production and sales across the region.

Take a typical russian stance against the west, start sabre rattling.
    Dust off the propoganda machine, start ginning up local support, drag in a handful of wailing professional grandmothers from the Urals to prop up in front of the cameras, and start printing the pravda for the true believers.

Zeros part in all this?
    Complicit patsy?
    True believer about to be martyred?
    Hard to say at the moment.
    But with all respect, my labrador is quicker on the uptake than zero.
    Whatever happens, I doubt Zero has been fully briefed.

As to why the Pentagon and other strategic planners are looking at Russia and the Ukraine, a mouse can’t fart in Smolensk without their being a plan of action. Action beats reaction and without plans in place you are always playing from behind.

There are plans and contingency plans for practically everything one could imagine.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

This is a game of “rope a dope” by Putin to justify golbal conflict against the US.

“Russia Would See U.S. Moves to Arm Ukraine as Declaration of war.

Speaking to The Moscow Times on a condition of anonymity, a member of the Russian Defense Ministry’s public advisory board warned that Moscow would not only up the ante in eastern Ukraine, “but also respond asymmetrically against Washington or its allies on other fronts.”

The Russian counterstrike could take the conflict far beyond Ukraine, according to the source on the Defense Ministry’s public advisory board.”

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/business/article/u-s-military-aid-to-ukraine-would-be-declaration-of-proxy-war-russian-defense-analysts/515654.html

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

How could it be a declaration of war if they are not involved?

Now if they have invaded and consider it their territory…….
    It would shed light on that attitude.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Whirlibird, Because they are involved, they have invaded.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Whirlibird, Because they are involved, they have invaded.

Sorry, thought the sarcasm had shown there.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

No Whirlibird I’m sorry for not understanding your sarcasm! It was late and I was half a sleep when I posted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.