Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/26/drexel-professor-draws-ire-after-posting-white-genocide-tweet-on-christmas.html

What are our kids exposed to in college?
    (Rhetorical question)

• This topic was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Whirlibird Whirlibird.
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Colleges are controlled by liberals. How did we let this happen? This has been going on for over 50 years. The liberals had all of this planned. It is the communist way to teach from the beginning all the way to college. This needs to be stopped. My wife worked in a college were 99% are liberals. She tells them Merry Christmas and they tell her happy holidays. My wife saw them cry when Trump won and she told them to get over it! We did not cry for the last eight years with Obama! We need more teachers that believe in liberty, freedom, and the right to express our opinions freely.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Kids are only going to get more ripoffs like the problem of whiteness for their money. Hillary though could get a new job teaching a course like Advanced Political Lying and how to deflect attention from yourself.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

What are our kids exposed to in college?

Same Sierra they were getting exposed to in the 60s, but on steroids. But now we’ve had 3+ full generations exposed to it, and those of us first exposed to it (that weren’t completely corrupted by it) are too old to be listened to. I just got sarcastically lectured by our grand daughter’s husband as late as yesterday about being “old school,” “senior citizen,” and told that “nobody does it that way anymore,” etc., etc., etc. Only because we love our grand daughter and new great grand baby, I refrained from terminating his visit with us early. My id briefly wanted to come out and play and terminate more than the visit (i.e. terminate his future contributions to the gene pool). But that’s another story left to be untold…. ;-)

And that’s why I’ve lost hope for our nation. I am hopeful that – although he’s not who I really WANTED as my President – Trump will pull off at least a few temporary turn-arounds, with his 100+ vacant judicial posts, a whole mess of corrupt Executive Order terminations, many other proposals to float in Congress and hope they can get passed, etc. Oh – and hopefully he’ll be around long enough to appoint at least two Supreme Court justices. But long term, I don’t think there’s enough comprehension by “the people” of the fundamentals that made this country what it was headed toward becoming, to sustain the changes.

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint GeorgiaSaint.
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Millennials voted for Trump. They must have gotten the tweet. But the student debt lemming suicide is still going on. Obams educatsion dept. concealed the real default rate. Hope change an lies with a strong dose of warfarin.

Profile photo of GeorgiaSaint
    GeorgiaSaint
    Veteran
    member9

What happens when the S really does HTF and the warfarin (and similar) supply stops immediately? Now that scares the bejeebers outa me!

GS
    "Ye hear of wars in far countries, and you say that there will soon be great wars in far countries, but ye know not the hearts of men in your own land."

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.