Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes brother can never have enough food, guns and ammo. Sometimes I wish we all lived close, we would make a good group.

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

I second that motion, Freedom. I sure wish you were my neighbor. Any of you guys!

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

the UK has a general election in May 2015, after that anything could happen, if the Labour party gets back into power gawd help us, they cant manage a sweet shop never mind a country! if the conservatives retain power that may have some effect on the EU which is slowly failing but still wanting more money from the UK to prop up “the club”. plus on top of that there is the Islamic threat..even if it is only solo attacks, then there is ISIS we’ll probably get involved in some kind of combined action over that.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

lonewolf,I hope the conservatives win. This will help to a point.

I also want to point out that for some reason I am not able to respond on some topic post and am not able to post any news stories. Is anyone having the same problem?

Profile photo of lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Survivalist
    member6

the conservatives are better than labour but only up to a point, the trouble with 99% of politicians in the UK is they have never had a REAL job, they go from university straight into politics and they know nothing about the person in the streets life and have no concept of ordinary life, their lives are one of status and power and influence.

British Survivalist.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Bad news. That needs to change, Till that changes the UK will be in the same boat.

Question, I have been having problems posting in other topic areas have you had any problems?

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

No problems here, Freedom. Might wanna ask Jay about it.

Back to the topic question, I’m doubling down and guessing that things finally blow up late 2015. I’m thinking somewhere between late August and mid November things are finally going to unfold. Precisely what happens and in what order I am unsure.

To answer the question, I see us as being in an active survival situation by then, hopefully alive and well!

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

It sounds like things in England are the same as the U.S. (Colonies for our English friends.) Too many in the political class never have had to make a quota, meet a budget or interact with everyday working people.

Harry Truman, who many consider a great President, ran a clothing store that went bankrupt. He started back up, paid all of creditors, and went on to lead us through the end of war. Imagine a politician with that kind of integrity today.

White Knight I unfortunately have to agree with you. The year 2015 is going to be a very interesting year.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>freedom wrote:</div>Yes brother can never have enough food, guns and ammo. Sometimes I wish we all lived close, we would make a good group.

LOL, This past weekend I went into Dick’s with my son as he had a coupon he wanted to use. Turned out they had a lot of 22 available (1 box of 100 limit though) and other ammo on sale. I say I’ll buy the 22 but I’ve got plenty of everything else. He says these are great prices, then says never forget “Buy Cheap, Pile Deep”, so I bought some of the other calibers I use.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker, Good job, always buy cheap. That’s what I do all the time.

WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Sounds like you’ve done a fine job raising your son!

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

WhiteKnight wrote:
    Sounds like you’ve done a fine job raising your son!

During the peak of the “ammo scare of 2013″ My son and I were in Rural KIng, and they had a bunch of 270W left, and I had just gotten one from a friend. I had about enough money to buy 1/2 of it, and h said I should buy it ALL. I told him I did not have enough, so he lent me the rest until payday so we could get it :D He’s a good boy ;)

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

You have a very good son, I have a 14 year old that is the same, very good heart. We are lucky. God blessed us.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

I buy all the 5.56 however, and all he does with that is shoot it :(

;) :D

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Well undeRGRond he must be good at the range! My son is good too but I am always telling him that it is only because he has new eyes! LOL!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.