Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Pepe, There will be a very long and hard time coming when the dollar collapse. Also there maybe over world currencies like the Euro that may collapse with the dollar so this will be a world event. There will be a time where no one will get paid or work till the system gets reset which we do not know since they(government) will not tell us till it happens. There will be civil unrest and we will not find any foods anywhere.

All cities will burn but even the small cities and towns will have the same problems, the dollar will not be worth anything.

This is why we need to prepare for what is coming. Buy and store the foods and tools needed.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

If you only have an event horizon, love that term, of one to two months, which is mine, its pretty difficult to see that far ahead. There certainly are alot of possibilities out there. Prepare for the worst, expect nothing good.

Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

I am part of the group that thinks it will be more debt, less freedoms, more nanny state, worse job market and more lies from out government and media…..

I will have a .50 bmg by then though.

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Brulen,
    I’m curious anout your event horizon comment. 1 or 2 months, this is all you can see into the future for yourself or that’s when you think shtf?

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

74 the future will take care of itself. I’m not going to worry myself to death over it anymore. People either see it coming or they don’t. In some cases they can’t because of news manipulation. When things go to pot its been my experience it hits a crisis point in two months or it recedes into the background. People do something or they deny a problem exists. It can happen much faster of course but its usually a low speed train wreck. A year from now…. who knows. Maybe I’ll be living in the woods in a tent with crows for company and the net will be a thing of the past. lol

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

matt76 wrote:
    I did a quick Internet search and found this site. I couldn’t view the first video but the written explication sums up what i was talking about above. If you follow the Jewish calendar farther back there several other US economic events that follow the cycle.

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2014/9/12/god-has-chosen-an-exact-date-for-the-dollar-collapse-harbing.html

For those who wish to save time, the day is
    September 15, 2015 and basically 2 of the 7 year cycles past the Jewish Calendar occurrence associated with 9/11.
    I am just wondering if this (9/15/15) will mark the 2nd Jubilee* we have missed as a nation? That is a 7 x 7 cycle, which equals 49, and the 50th year is an entire year of debt forgiveness and all that goes along with it. We have had 2 of these super-cycles since the F’ed Reserve has been instituted…

*iirc, this was called “the Year of the Favor of the LORD”.

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

undeRGRond, My friend I hate to have to agree with you because this gives us 9 months to all hell happens. But I have studied this too and the cycle is there for all to see. 2001, 2008 and next is 2015. God’s most important number is 7. Sept sound right.

Did you see that the “Obama signs $1.1 trillion spending bill into law” which O just signed.

“President Obama signed a $1.1 trillion spending bill into law Tuesday night, keeping most of the federal government open through next September but the Department of Homeland Security only through February.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/12/16/obama-signs-spending-bill/20513255/

Well did you see the date September 2015! Why September?

Profile photo of WhiteKnight
    WhiteKnight
    Survivalist
    rprepper

You might be onto something here, guys. There are a lot of predictions, prophecies, trends, etc all converging on the latter half of 2015. I’m going to prep hard, and enjoy the living crap out of that summer. It could be the last one of the good times.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

There are always predictions of SHTF just around the corner. One day it will be correct, but none of us can know when that will be. For several years now I have looked the other when my wife is going a bit overboard for Christmas on the basis of “what if this turns out to be the last pre-SHTF Christmas?”.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker Only God knows. We can only prepare for that date.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mtb,
    You should live everyday just like that, not that every new day might be your last but because it will make life more fun.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

MountainBiker what ever happens on 2015 it will be interesting for sure.

Profile photo of undeRGRönd
    undeRGRönd
    Survivalist
    member8

Yep, one of these day’s someone is going to hit it. But I feel pretty confident something major financially will happen by then, or actually on that date. Whether or not it is due to “God’s Judgement” or just a script that the satanic players are following, I believe that date will have a significant event.

Makes too much sense, Don’t it FREE?

"ROGUE ELECTRICIAN" Hoping to be around to re-energize the New World.....

Cogito, ergo armatus sum

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Yes undeRGRond you and I are on the same page on this. To many things are pointing to Sept 2015. I also think that the year 2015 is a dangerous year because 7 year cycles past of the Jewish Calendar which is a fact!

My friend we must prepare as best as we can.

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

food , guns , and ammo …………and several stash places .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.