Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>ValleyGal wrote:</div>Where did you find Threads? I’ve looked for it for years. Nope I didn’t mention here . I’m a newbie member. Thanks for any info if you can find a link for me.

Threads is so depressing as a “there is no survival” movie you’re not missing much. If I still had a copy I would throw it out again.

A much better movie was The Survivalist starring Steve Railsback. Even though its never been put on dvd its still available on ebay in vhs.

If you’re looking for a Threads like movie with a happier ending i’d recommend How I Live Now, another brit movie.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>Brulen wrote:</div>

<div class=”d4p-bbp-quote-title”>ValleyGal wrote:</div>Where did you find Threads? I’ve looked for it for years. Nope I didn’t mention here . I’m a newbie member. Thanks for any info if you can find a link for me.

A much better movie was The Survivalist starring Steve Railsback. Even though its never been put on dvd its still available on ebay in vhs.

Thought I was the only one who had seen “The Survivalist”.

You can watch it on YouTube.

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

. You’re a good man WB. Carry on. lol Marjoe / That makes two of us. One more person and we’ll have a group.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.