Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

This will be long, because it will include some key quotes, then links to the much longer material. It’s puzzle pieces that, when put together with other things going on in the US as well as internationally, start clearing the picture considerably.

I just happened on this article while researching the Syria/Turkey/Russia situation in the WWIII thread, but didn’t want to take that too far off track – thus the new thread here. Read this very carefully – it’s full of some really interesting bits of information, as well as perspective.

Did anyone notice that Henry the K just popped up in the news at the end of the week? I did, but it’s really interesting that in the US media, the focus appears to be solely on the seemingly odd pop-up of Kissinger in the Thursday night Democrat debate, where Sanders slammed Kissinger, seemingly out of the clear blue, and Clinton came to his defense. Nowhere in the top-level stories on Google News did I find any mention of Kissinger’s visit to Russia to meet with Putin just 8 days prior to the Democrat debate. Got that? Kissinger goes to Moscow and meets personally with Putin – clearly a huge deal, just not publicized outside Moscow. Then just 8 days later, Bernie Sanders decides to slam Kissinger in a presidential debate. One might find that odd. Kissinger? The nation hasn’t heard of Henry the K for a long time, and most probably presume he’s no longer a factor – probably senile or dead – if they’ve ever even heard of him. So why would Sanders and Clinton bring up his name in THEIR debate??? Read on.

So let’s see what Russia’s own state media had to say about Kissinger’s visit (I strongly recommend reading of the whole interview):

“In this battle, due to the fact that the US debt is snowballing, rescuing the US economy is impossible even if the whole Middle East is set on fire, we can see the two clans fighting to death – the Bushes and the Clintons. In this sense, the upcoming elections in the US will probably be the last, because America may change to become an absolutely different nation. In this battle, Madame Clinton is stronger.

“Henry Kissinger, who is currently in the Bush clan, came to Moscow to see what Russia finds more attractive – Clinton’s new global world order, or a more nationally-oriented position of the Bush clan. Clearly, the new world order according to the Clintons and all sorts of societies such as the Soros Foundation are less acceptable for Russia. Henry Kissinger came to Russia at the time of the brutal struggle between two groups of bankers. The loser will have to deal with tens of trillions of dollars of US debt. While America is sinking to the bottom with its overwhelming debt, it needs to destroy someone inside to make them responsible for all those debts.

“Russia is a small, but an extremely important player on the world stage. We have not participated and will never participate in their domestic events, but it was Russia that became a key factor for the appearance of the United States and the Federal Reserve.

“Now is the epochal moment when Russia can determine the fate of the United States. It is only the US elite who can talk about it, and Henry Kissinger is a person, who represents the US elite.

“The Bush clan needs Russia’s money, Russia’s armed forces, Russia’s political support to defeat the Clintons to subsequently destroy the entire group of bankers and making them responsible for the US national debt. For their part, they are ready to give Russia a weighty support in different areas.”

http://www.pravdareport.com/society/stories/12-02-2016/133329-kissinger_putin-0/

Granted, that’s one Russian’s view of things. But it’s one influential and apparently respected highly placed Russian. Such interviews in state news outlets mean things.

Next let’s see what that bastion of objective reporting {choke!} Mother Jones has to say about the Kissinger pop-up last Thursday (also without reference to K’s visit to meet with Putin):

“So count me in as somebody who will not be listening to Henry Kissinger,” Sanders roared. Clinton defended her association with Kissinger by replying, “I listen to a wide variety of voices that have expertise in various areas.” She cast her interactions with Kissinger as motivated by her desire to obtain any information that might be useful to craft policy. “People we may disagree with on a number of things may have some insight, may have some relationships that are important for the president to understand in order to best protect the United States,” she said.

What Clinton did not mention was that her bond with Kissinger was personal as well as professional, as she and her husband have for years regularly spent their winter holidays with Kissinger and his wife, Nancy, at the beachfront villa of fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, who died in 2014, and his wife, Annette, in the Dominican Republic.

This campaign tussle over Kissinger began a week earlier, at a previous debate, when Clinton, looking to boost her résumé, said, “I was very flattered when Henry Kissinger said I ran the State Department better than anybody had run it in a long time. So I have an idea about what it’s going to take to make our government work more efficiently.” A few days later, Bill Clinton, while campaigning for his wife in New Hampshire, told a crowd of her supporters, “Henry Kissinger, of all people, said she ran the State Department better and got more out of the personnel at the State Department than any secretary of state in decades, and it’s true.” His audience of Democrats clapped loudly in response.
    . . .
    This Clinton lovefest with Kissinger is not new. And it is not simply a product of professional courtesy or solidarity among former secretaries of state, who, after all, are part of a small club. There is also a strong social connection between the Clintons and the Kissingers. They pal around together. On June 3, 2013, Hillary Clinton presented an award to de la Renta, a good friend who for years had provided her dresses and fashion advice, and then the two of them hopped over to a 90th birthday party for Kissinger. In fact, the schedule of the award ceremony had been shifted to allow Clinton and de la Renta to make it to the Kissinger bash. (Secretary of State John Kerry also attended the party.) … The Clintons and Kissingers appear to spend a chunk of their quality time together at that de la Renta estate in the Punta Cana resort. Last year, the Associated Press noted that this is where the Clintons take their annual Christmas holiday. And other press reports in the United States and the Dominican Republic have pointed out that the Kissingers are often part of the gang the de la Rentas have hosted each year. When Oscar de la Renta died in 2014, the New York Times obituary reported:

At holidays, the de la Rentas filled their house in Punta Cana with relatives and friends, notably Bill and Hillary Clinton, Nancy and Henry Kissinger … .
    . . .
    This gathering of the Clintons, the Kissingers, and the de la Rentas seems to occur most years. In 2011, de la Renta, a native of the Dominican Republic, told Vogue that he built this seaside estate so he could host his close friends, and he cited the Kissingers and Clintons as examples. “At Christmas,” he said, “we’re always in the same group.”

The Clinton campaign did not respond to a request for comment. Neither did Henry Kissinger or Annette de la Renta.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/02/hillary-clinton-kissinger-vacation-dominican-republic-de-la-renta

What I found particularly interesting was this quote from Pravda: “”Henry Kissinger, who is currently in the Bush clan, came to Moscow to see what Russia finds more attractive – Clinton’s new global world order, or a more nationally-oriented position of the Bush clan. Clearly, the new world order according to the Clintons and all sorts of societies such as the Soros Foundation are less acceptable for Russia.”

Given that Putin clearly favors a nationalistic approach, it would seem likely that Clinton is already working to set up her plans with respect to Russia long before the election. And Henry the K doesn’t just “visit” places, nor does he go without top levels of government knowing about it. So even if Clinton is going to be at odds with Putin in the Billary plan for global control, she’s already setting up her plan to work with Putin to her best advantage. And the “opinion” in the Pravda interview seems highly suggestive of substantial continuing conflict and tension between the US and Russia. Note the discussion in the full Pravda article about the weakening US economy, the pending collapse of the $US on the world stage, and at least Russia’s view of US desperation.

It just continues to be so very interesting what makes the “news” and what doesn’t – and what one can find when digging around in other people’s yards. Happy searching….

Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

We should all know , or at least suspect who the REAL bad guys are , and it isnt Russia . Like mentioned in the article , AND more importantly , in actions , they have stayed off the world stage for quite some time , until recently .

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I doubt the Clinton’s had anything to do with Kissinger’s meeting. But I do believe someone is intervening in the Syrian situation tying to prevent WW3.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

74, given the strong ties between the Kissingers and the Clintons, I’d bet they had plenty to do with it. And the fact that it happened with zero comment from the White House suggests Obama also knew about it and had no problem with it. Frankly, I think Russia is probably doing more to AVOID WWIII than anyone else (and it pains me greatly to say that!). They’re the only ones keeping another “Arab Spring” plunge into complete chaos from happening. If Assad suddenly leaves, Libya = Syria = Libya, except the geography is far more serious. If you didn’t read the full Mother Jones article, or even the quote above, it may change your opinion. As you said in another thread, “There are no coincidences in politics.” Amen.

Profile photo of Roadracer
    Roadracer
    Survivalist
    member7

I’ve always felt that if there was a cabal that really ran things in the world, that Henry K would be a member. As GS has stated you have to dig for the news, but when you do dig, it seems that Kissinger continues to pop up. I rank him as one of the most influential people in the world. What I don’t understand is how he can stomach the Clintons. They just seem too slimy for Henry K.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

If you’ve ever seen the excellent movie, Three Days of the Condor, think about the character of Joubert – a sophisticated, intelligent individual – who also had no problem being a hired assassin, with loyalties to only his current employer. His tastes were very fine (i.e. high society), he could probably get along in almost any setting, yet he was a very mysterious person. That’s how I see Kissinger, in many ways. Don’t forget the horrible things Kissinger put up with (or simply didn’t worry about) as he listened to Nixon spew comments about Jews. Yet he was loyal to Nixon, and did his bidding. Never, ever, underestimate his type. People like us just can’t think like people of his type. From the Nixon tapes we gain the following:

“The emigration of Jews from the Soviet Union is not an objective of American foreign policy,” Mr. Kissinger said. “And if they put Jews into gas chambers in the Soviet Union, it is not an American concern. Maybe a humanitarian concern.”
    “I know,” Nixon responded. “We can’t blow up the world because of it.”

I suspect Kissinger is amoral. Just like Joubert. His sophistication hides a lot.

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

What I don’t understand is how he can stomach the Clintons. They just seem too slimy for Henry K.

Wow! Too slimy for Henry Kiss-of-Death? Satan must be jealous.

I suspect Kissinger is amoral. Just like Joubert. His sophistication hides a lot.

As Rabbi Daniel Lapin used to explain, (he used to have a radio show in SF) many people are born into Jewish families, but unless they adhere to the religious tenets as laid out in what most of us call “the Old Testament,” they’re JINOs. Henry must be one of those, or he couldn’t have done the things he’s done.

Henry is one of a pair of “bookends,” political herdsmen employed by the Rockefellers to keep control (or at least influence) of the American government — Kissinger for the Repugs, Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzezinski for the Demons.

Cry, "Treason!"

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

That is just too credible to ignore. And just think what will happen if Benghazi Billary is the top barking dog next January! Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Syria … where it stops, no one knows. But I suspect it won’t stop at least until Israel ceases to exist. Either way though, radical Islam will have won.

What really sends chills down my spine is that top military officers HAD to have known the strategy. The purge has been successful. They just didn’t all count on Russia directly intervening with more than just “advisors.” More evidence that the proxy war is quite real, and therefore quite dangerous.

L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

Stranger and stranger …US Supreme Court Justice Scalia Had Secret Texas Meeting With Obama Just Hours Before His Death http://www.eutimes.net/2016/02/us-supreme-court-justice-scalia-had-secret-texas-meeting-with-obama-just-hours-before-his-death/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheEuropeanUnionTimes+%28The+European+Union+Times%29

Sorry, back to kludgy tablt interface.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Comments deleted

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of 74 74.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

I’m at least very (as in VERY VERY) concerned about the possibility of dirty tricks with Justice Scalia, while at the same time willing to accept (but only with proper proof) that his death was purely coincidental and natural, despite other political factors in play. But I’ve learned to be more than a bit skeptical of EU Times, which reportedly is an outlet for Sorcha Faal stories. And interestingly, the “pool” reporters on board AF-1 on Friday had no apparent concerns about the whereabouts of the President on the flight to Palm Springs, nor did the local media which covered his arrival in Palm Springs including him walking off the plane – AF-1, not the little business jet. (scroll to bottom of following story)

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/2016/02/12/obama-palm-springs-area-golfing-weekend-tees-off/80314740/

I also noted over on the far right of EU Times, toward the top of the page under the “Popular” heading, the following story:

Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War
    Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued orders to his Northern Command’s (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to “begin immediately” increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks “numerous” meetings with his war council about how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nations banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a “last ditch gambit” whose success is “far from certain”.

And to Obama’s “last ditch gambit”, these reports continue, he is to announce in a nationwide address to his people this coming week that he is going to expand the level of US Military Forces in Afghanistan by tens of thousands of troops, while at the same time using the deployment of these soldiers as a “cover” for returning to the United States over 200,000 additional American soldiers from the over 800 bases in over 39 countries they have stationed around the Globe bringing the level of these forces in America to over 1 million, a number the US Military believes will be able to contain the “explosion of violence” expected to roil these peoples when they learn their economy has been bankrupted.

The only problem (or maybe NOT the “only” problem) was that this story was posted on 28 November 2009. And as I thought about it, I’m not even sure he could have come up with a million troops for stateside duty against the “civil war” we were supposed to have within weeks. And just over a month to pull it off? Beyond laughable. Bringing back large numbers of troops from overseas isn’t a one month operation – or even remotely close to it. But heck – it certainly made for a great story, and has stayed there now for over six years to dupe more people, thereby keeping it under the “Popular” heading of stories.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.