Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PainRemedy
    PainRemedy
    Survivalist
    member2

i know what i think is going to happen where i live in the US which is the government trying to take our guns and starting another civil war which is my opinion but besides for the “zombies” natural disasters, so on so forth have you guys heard anything interesting about what the next pandemic, apocalypse or major world changing matters may be?

– i heard from a friend that some Russian talked to a reporter saying he was involved with biological warfare that the united states Russia and a few other countries are studying to kill off the human race, while they protect the “elite” in vaults for up to 5 years as the disease dies off along with the rest of humanity along with the other illnesses like aid’s and cancer. haven’t looked into it much, what do y’all think?

Survivors aren't always the strongest,sometimes they're the smartest, but more often than not they are simply the luckiest.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

I don’t know anything about intentional total global genocides. However on a regional level Russia invaded the Ukraine today with a column of tanks. Since it was discussed among several people to make it happen and the end game is unclear, I guess it’s a conspiracy.

http://www.ukrinform.ua/eng/news/russian_tanks_invade_ukraine___azov_battalion_deputy_commander_325620

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I now they all have biological warfare weapons. But remember that even the best of these weapons there will always be people that will be able to survive. Also even the elite will not really need to go under for years since they have vaccines for all these biological viruses.

The elites will go under until it is save for them to come up from all the civil unrest.

But like 74 the total global genocide will not be something easy to do. I think they may plan to do smaller global genocide events.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free,
    I think there is a natural occurring global population reduction event on going at the moment in Africa. They know now this stared with ONE CASE, a two year old boy. They (the CDC and other authorities) are admitting they don’t have (have not been using) real numbers for reporting and have no idea how many people are infected or have died from the virus. It looked slow at first because of the small numbers involved but now there are thousands of active unconstrained cases infecting others. The Patrick Sawyer case clearly demonstrates the exponential transmission of the disease. He infected 11 others (we know of) before he died.

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

I think we give “them” too much credit in terms of being able to plan and implement anything of that magnitude. Certainly the US, Russia, China, and likely others have biowar capabilities and I would expect that they’d have vaccines for the elite and their staff before any such biowar mechanism was unleashed, But I don’t see the US, Russia, and others planning a war against humanity vs each other.

The ones that I really wonder about are the Chinese with their newly built empty cities. Are they in place for survivors of WWIII to start over in? I even more wonder what is beneath those cities.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

MtB,
    OKay so if I was starting a Bio-war and didn’t want to get blamed for it, why not start it in Africa then give the vaccine secretly to those groups needed to live in my own country. A few months from now ebola could be a global pandemic, whoever has the vaccine wins. Do you suppose they are uncontaminated “newly built empty cities”.

Profile photo of Ogre206
    Ogre206
    Survivalist
    member2

well those bastards can’t possibly hide away from their plan without people to watch and be sure its all going according to the plan.
    and civvies like us will take up arms in the name of revenge against those watch dogs, won’t be me though.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74 I do believe this is the plan, but it is not a war it is a plan by all the elites in the world to reduce the population. Make it look natural, then make it airborne. This virus will kill maybe 50% of the world population and they will not bring out a vaccine till they have done what they needed to do.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Want a conspiracy theory? Look no further; http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1795.htm

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of ArcticSurvivor
    ArcticSurvivor
    Survivalist
    rprepper

Interesting link Red.
    -Arcticsurvivor

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Anyone feeling safe right now?

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I will not be traveling much that’s for sure.

Mr. Red
    Mr. Red
    Survivalist
    member7

Normally I wouldn’t be worried as much, because if they’re close enough to kill me, that means I’m close enough to kill them too. But if that ebola martyr thing is for real, then we’re talking about a whole new ball game that honestly scares the hell out of me. Again, it may or may not be correct, and even if it is, the numbers they say in may not be as high, but even 10-20 of ebola infected isis/isil shitheads can do some pretty serious damage.

But, one thing that does bother me is that we’re pretty well aware that there are a number of isis-pro jihad people in the U.S., as well as here in Canada and nearly everywhere in Europe and other regions. That being said, since they’ve recruited from all over, it might not be some Saudi Arabian guys. There are plenty of westerners in isis, people who can speak fluent english, and look nothing like the general population of iraq or syria. This means that even if they’re not these ebola martyrs, they’ll still fit right in anywhere.

Keeps your eyes open guys.

Canadian Patriot. Becoming self-sufficient.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

All you can do is stay away from open food like restaurants, Starbucks etc…And anyone with cold symptoms. Where gloves.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mr Red is they have made it into an airborne virus we will never see them. They just come here and like a live bomb the airborne virus goes everywhere.
    So buy some good masks for your family because IF and it is a big if they do this there will not be anywhere that you will find n-95 masks. Get some boxes of gloves and eye wear that covers all your eyes. Do it now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.