Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

An exceptionally informative and well written article…

‘Know thy Enemy’!

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Profile photo of Brulen
    Brulen
    Survivalist
    member9

Let me guess…. to kill everyone not ISIS. The simplified version.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Thanks Toby,
    I can only see them destroying counties that are already Islamic. Waging war against western nations is going to incite the sleeping parts of the population and free the hand of those ready to strike. Eventually there will be western leaders that are not afraid to use massive forces against ISIS.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Mostly what they want is to kill enough people to start the End Times War with the Anti Messiah.

“For certain true believers—the kind who long for epic good-versus-evil battles—visions of apocalyptic bloodbaths fulfill a deep psychological need. Of the Islamic State supporters I met, Musa Cerantonio, the Australian, expressed the deepest interest in the apocalypse and how the remaining days of the Islamic State—and the world—might look. Parts of that prediction are original to him, and do not yet have the status of doctrine. But other parts are based on mainstream Sunni sources and appear all over the Islamic State’s propaganda. These include the belief that there will be only 12 legitimate caliphs, and Baghdadi is the eighth; that the armies of Rome will mass to meet the armies of Islam in northern Syria; and that Islam’s final showdown with an anti-Messiah will occur in Jerusalem after a period of renewed Islamic conquest.”

Profile photo of MountainBiker
    MountainBiker
    Survivalist
    member10

Excellent article. Very informative. There is no reasoning with people who welcome death.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

Very good article. Very informative. Brulen, you are right.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think they have already incite Europe and Australia. France and now Denmark has all of Europe on alert. All the middle east countries are also on alert too. The only one not on alert is the U. S and that is because of O.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Ya I agree freedom, but they aren’t ready to unleash the full power of the military on ISIS. Not yet.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews
    Tolik
    Tolik
    Survivalist
    member10

Inevitably , organizations like that end up turning on themselves . You cant be that far out , and have any friends , not even within your own ranks . Look at them as uber nazi’s . They have no friends or allies , everyone in their own ranks is suspect of disloyalty , or not being ” pure ” enough .

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

74, On “O still wants to focus on domestic terrorist.” Well yes he does but that is why the Republicans are not funding the DHS in the bill they just pasted in the House.

Profile photo of 74
    Survivalist
    rnews

Free, I think DHS gets all it’s money with the exception of immigration.

Profile photo of freedom
    freedom
    Survivalist
    rnews

I think you are right, the budget is reduced only. But many think that cutting the DHS will stop many agencies which is not true since each agency has there own budget. DHS helps run them by regulating them but not there funding.

Whirlibird
    Whirlibird
    Survivalist
    member10

Customer of mine said its time to play “Cowboys and goat rapers”.

Toby C
    Toby C
    Survivalist
    member6

If we acknowledge group dynamics and religious motivation they will get stronger and more aggressive for a significant period before there is any risk they will ‘self destruct’…imho.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.