Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of sledjockey
    sledjockey
    Bushcrafter
    member8

What has always confused me are these ultra liberal women like Hitlery who are all for women’s rights but excuse the muslim atrocities against women. I wonder how many would be comfortable wearing a burka? Sharia law should be sending these women over the edge.

I saw Muslim women in south India wearing burkas in 100′ heat. But the burka is the least of their problems. Touch another man’s hand, even accidentally? Speak to a man (not your immediate relative)? Get stoned for adultery. Let your hair show? Possible stoning. Beating for whatever displeases the husband. Death if you get raped (the woman’s fault, of course…bringing shame on her husband and family.) Walk outside the home without a male relative with you? Again, bitter and cruel punishment. Education? Never! Believe in Christianity because of its higher status for women? Death again… Complete control and subjugation.

Yet the men have free reign, total control, multiple wives, sex slaves at will… A friend was a flight attendant on the last flight out of Baghdad in the days of the Shah. When she and the other stewardesses were in the hotel pool (surrounded by a high wall), crowds of Muslim men were gawking at them, standing on ladders against the outside wall. It is enlightening to me that sex slaves are war booty, and they are promised virgins in paradise if they die fighting for Islam. Easily controlled by those who inflame them with sick sexual promises. And evidence that they cannot control themselves.

Added: Not to mention the cruel practice of female ‘circumcision’ crudely practiced in many countries, leaving the woman in pain the rest of her days. Lest she ‘enjoy sex’ or desire a man. Supposedly to keep wifedom and motherhood ‘pure’…. And the practice of sewing up her vagina, ripping out the stitches when the husband wants sex. All of this is more than a nightmare to even contemplate in our country. But the horrible truth for thousands of women today.

And to think that, at the Obamination’s direction, the Justice Department has pushed out statements that sharia law is to be considered if dealing with any US law violations by muslims. This is the improperly vetted jackass that was elected through propaganda and fraud.

YEAH for us!!!!!!

http://ageofdecadence.com

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

…[A]t the Obamination’s direction, the Justice Department has pushed out statements that sharia law is to be considered if dealing with any US law violations by muslims.

Well, sure. After all, Major Nidal Hassan, and the Syeds were executing their jihad according to sharia, so who could disapprove?. And the third world illegals who park on sidewalks and in crosswalks, pull unsignalled mid-block U-turns, and run red lights (not to mention, rapes, robberies, and murders) are only keeping their cultures intact. We are the ones who must understand and adapt — not the border jumpers and refujihadis. They’re only here to replace us, so the fedgov won’t lack a reason for being.

A few decades ago, the government elected a different people. You wouldn’t want them to have to do the citizen elimination themselves, would you? They’d have to increase the budget for der Heimat Sicherheitsdienst, which means they’d have to raise taxes. Oh, wait … they already did.

Cry, "Treason!"

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

how else will population control happen? cant have the wars only in foreign places coming to a street near you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u_aj61dJS8 what will you do when what is legally right and what is morally right are not the same path?

Profile photo of L Tecolote
    L Tecolote
    Survivalist
    member8

how else will population control happen?

If numerical reduction is the goal, and it’s either the violent imports, or us, that must be killed to satisfy the mandated reduction, then I say it’s they, not us, who get the honor of being the required reduction. I never asked for any of the foreign wars, and though there were many brave and heroic deeds done, by those who volunteered, or were sent, in hindsight, it looks as though none of them has benefitted the ordinary people of the world. The only one which eventually became “necessary (WWII) didn’t need to occur, but like all the rest, the politicians staged it to enrich their bankster owners and their industrialist/contractor friends, make themselves look “patriotic,” and retire wealthy.

Since “my” government prefers the lives and values of those who would attack me, to me and mine, and has imported many of them in the hope that they will do so, I’ll have to defend myself and others as the need arises. A law which supports a lie, or violates rights, is of secondary concern.

Cry, "Treason!"

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Profile photo of L Tecolote L Tecolote.
    Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

i agree but fighting is never one sided both get bloody especially when it is a boots on the ground type no bombing from 30,000 ft, or drone warfare. It is also a manufactured problem, which will come with a pre packaged solution so the top gain more control, maybe final mantra for gun control? but who knows, just this will not go away easily or quietly into the night.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

So – how do we defend against THIS? A highly secretive and misleading Islamic organization, headed by a Turkish man hiding out in the U.S. to avoid prosecution in Turkey, is operating publicly-funded charter schools in the U.S., including on U.S. military bases. I’ve read about this group previously, but was unaware they are now actually running schools on military installations for the children of our active duty personnel. More fundamental evil hidden in plain sight? Reading the entire story fills in some very interesting (and concerning) details. Be fully aware that the following “story” is, in fact, and advertisement by the law firm hired to investigate this man on behalf of the Turkish government (they’re very clear about that up front). But when one searches the organization and its head, the first link below appears to largely be substantiated in terms of the secretiveness, and particularly the seemingly immense fortune and unclear origins of all the money – both of which are concerning. So with that caveat, one might still ask, is Robert Amsterdam (the author) to be disregarded simply because his law firm is investigating the man and his organization, or could he have accepted the job based on his own concerns as well? I don’t know – but with previous information I’ve seen on top of other available information upon searching, along with the massive number of search engine results originating from this organization, one has to wonder. Scam operations are known to “load” search engines quite successfully, under various names. Even a NY Times “story” about the man was actually written BY the man.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/274675-why-should-turkish-cleric-fethullah-gulen-operate-charter

Here’s a BBC take on the organization and its head from 2½ years ago. Note the “retreat” owned by this “humble” man in Pennsylvania.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-13503361

There are pages, and pages of search results on this man and his organization. As only a slight take-off from the topic title, what is this organization (and its head) – really?

Profile photo of namelus
    namelus
    Survivalist
    member7

yeah nice they just want to be your friends and you should feel sorry for the migrants

Profile photo of
    Anonymous
    Survivalist

Thanks, namelus. That would certainly make me feel safe and secure in my neighborhood if it came down my street (NOT!). They enter someone else’s country and culture, and then invoke the name of God in a threat to take them over. But the Marxists would have us believe they are the poor, downtrodden masses that we must take care of. The polite version response to that is, Bravo Sierra!

This video is an excellent follow on to namelus’ video. It shows the media manipulation. Watch to the end to see what the German media is doing to their own people, and making them pay for the privilege!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.